Please try again. See all available apartments for rent at Novi Ridge Apartments in Novi, MI. I really enjoy living in at NoviRidge. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Welcome to Shorebrooke Apartments. 1 / 32. The staff is friendly to me. It makes sense to live here if renting is the best option and you want your children attending Novi schools. Known for its optimal locale in the beautiful northwestern suburbs of Detroit, Timberidge offers an array of on-site conveniences and contemporary one- and two-bedroom Farmington apartments. There's an account with that email address. We have a 3 bedroom townhome which comes with a patio where you can plant flowers. The only issue might be because of the old age of the apartment that you might hear your neighbors. Menu. apartments.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . Outdated water heater, shoddy kitchen "update." See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Novi Ridge Apartments Townhomes locations in Novi… Log in to leave a tip here. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The staff was nice, but it went down hill from there. I continually contacted management about this problem and it always…. Parks and Entertainment. 2651 Greenstone Blvd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326; Phone: (248) 377-2200; boulevard@dhsmgt.com; Monday - Friday 8:30 to 5:30 Saturday 10 to 4 Add reviews and photos for Novi Ridge. I know for a fact that…. Both the townhouses and apartments have plenty of storage room, great layouts and updated appliances. Our upscale luxury apartments boast an array of amenities including sleek white kitchen cabinets, in-unit washer and dryer, central air, cathedral ceilings, walk-in closets and brushed nickel lighting. The only partially redeeming quality is the maintenance staff, who are prompt and courteous. We are sorry to see that you rated us anything lower than stars. You can never get anyone on the phone...How is the Management Company…, Management must of have written this!!!! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Recreational activities near Novi Ridge Apartments are plentiful. Jessica R. 04/15/19. We set We had some internet issues for the last few days which our phones are also connected to. Please let me us if there is anything else we can do for you! Novi Ridge Apartments & Townhomes offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Contact now: Good News! The townhouse they showed us was dirty, smelly and the walls have like 10 coats of…. Email me listings and apartment related info. With elements that encourage the ultimate carefree lifestyle, Meadowood Park is a neighborhood community in the ideal Wixom, Michigan location. Or sign in if you already have an account. Novi Ridge appears in: Unfurnished Apartments, Apartments Jessica R. 04/15/19. Find 17 listings related to Oak Ridge Apartments in Novi on YP.com. There was mildew in every window which I did not notice when I signed up, it…, We moved out last year, and I don't miss it one bit. This desirable community is minutes from the outstanding shopping, entertainment and medical facilities along the Haggerty Road corridor with direct access to I-275. Our beautifully designed townhouse apartments feature amenities and comforts that enhance the character of your unique lifestyle. The Heights offers 1- and 2-bedroom upscale apartments in the heart of Novi. Username and password do not match an active account. Updated: My experience at first was not so great. We offer several 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom floor plans and have pet-friendly options. This affordable apartment community includes amenities such as a get fit gym, … The overall environment is great and the pool is nice. So where to begin I guess i'll follow the list Parking, parking is horrid, with so many families packing into these…, I have been a resident at novi ridge for 15 months. It is overrun by delinquent, unsupervised kids. I had to keep following up just for them to reluctantly let me see the apartment before signing the lease. Boulevard Apartments. Novi touts a family-friendly atmosphere, with an excellent school system, great recreational opportunities, and convenience to Paradise Park—a family-fun center equipped with go-karts, mini golf, arcade games, laser tag, and more. Finally, during the month of June a lady answered the phone and told me that she was the office manager. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Check availability now! Novi Ridge Apartments & Townhomes “Quaint, spacious townhouses and apartments with great amenities and friendly people. Novi is also home to the Michigan State University Tollgate Farm and Education Center, which offers hands-on learning experiences in agriculture for children, families, and adults. When ever I have a repair request mantenance takes care of it with in 24 hours and management is always on hand. When confronted about not answering the phone they always say they were out touring the buildings, but I know that this is…, Very disappointed in my stay at Novi Ridge. I thought I'd check to see if there were any openings. The best apartments in Wixom, MI are: The Village Apartments, Stone Ridge, Hillside Apartments and Bristol Square and Golden Gate Apartments. We look forward to speaking with you. Most maintenance fixes are just cover-up jobs (half of my windows have pieces of wood to keep them closed because the locks don't work). 4 reviews on. 3 Reviews (248) 721-4781 Website. We weren't able to see…, I was shocked when Novi was voted as #6 to live in U.S. I'm looking to make a move back "Downstate" and a family member lived in this apartment complex. I have lived her 25 years and has seen the change take over that place, and not for the good. Sorry! But hey, neat & convenient, nice staff, pets allowed, pretty good overall. We are Novi Ridge, welcome home. 22 were here. ... Willow Ridge Apartments. Stone Ridge Apartments. Novi Ridge Apartments & Townhomes offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Definitely recommend! These apartments are amazing! When you represent a company, it is a poor choice to make an excuse such as I wasn't working here, it seems as you would be apologetic and try to resolve the issue the best way you can and be sincere to a customer concerns. I have a friend who still lives there, and he feels the need to own a Pit Bull and a shotgun to protect his family from break-ins,…, I've been living at Novi Ridge for about a six months and I love it here. 558 likes. Be the first to add a review on this property. Novi Ridge in Novi, MI -- Get driving directions to 23640 Chipmunk Trl Novi, MI 48375. Management rarely answers their phone. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Management should consider lowering prices to reflect the quality of living offered to all residents. I have been here for almost a year now and I think that these apartments are great. Find your new home at Novi Ridge Apartments And Townhomes located at 23640 Chipmunk Trail, Novi, MI 48375. Browse the Best Apartments for Rent in Novi, MI! The Small children ride their new bikes in the parking lots unattended around the cars. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The management is not well trained to handle situations. We appreciate your feedback. It s their job to be as nice as they can to us. Hello, We are so sorry to see that we missed your call. The neighborhood itself is great, and the community is also great. Novi's largest apartments are now even better...new improvements include all new floor plans with gorgeous kitchen and bath cabinets, new interior doors and trim with custom moldings, designer paint schemes, berber carpet, cherry wood flooring, and the addition of new in-unit washer and dryers. Grounds are well kept, staff is very nice and helpful all the time. Shoppers will appreciate Novi Ridge Apartments proximity to Novi 10, Novi Plaza, and Peachtree Center. Name and address for Novi Ridge on 23640 Chipmunk Trail, Novi, MI 48375 provided by ALN Apartment Data. As we had issue after issue. Welcome to Novi Ridge, a wonderful apartment/townhome community with everything you're looking for. Studio Apartments High Speed Internet Walk-in Closets Fully-Equipped Kitchens 3 Bedrooms Plenty of Storage Private Entrances Family Friendly Window Treatments Washer & Dryer Nicely Landscaped Air Conditioned 1 Bedroom. I am a city employee as well. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Treated me like family when I came in! Everything was great while i moved it. No tips and reviews. Contact Information and Hours. They were in the shower, kitchen and both bathrooms. Old neglected buildings. Situated about 29 miles northwest of Detroit in Oakland County, Novi is a scenic suburb frequently recognized as one of the best places to live by numerous digital outlets and publications. Please let us know if we can be of any help!
Cr Medical Abbreviation, Goblin Barbarian 5e, What Are Electronic Patient Records, Dettol Washing Machine Cleaner Reviews, Tangzhong Cinnamon Rolls Thermomix, How To Remove A Queen Palm Tree Stump, Salt And Pepper Beard Styles 2020, 8bitdo Adapter Walmart, Bonsai Starter Kit Philippines,