(Neither of the two scientists inside Helios One say the actual word in dialog, afaict.) Ed-e-mylove.tumblr.com: visit the most interesting ED E My Love Tumblr pages, well-liked by users from USA and India, or check the rest of ed-e-mylove.tumblr.com data below.Ed-e-mylove.tumblr.com is a low-traffic web project, reported to include adult material or age-restricted areas, so you need to be cautious when using it. 3 Scrap Metal plus the other required ingredients. I don't know how far-reaching its effects are (for example, I'm unsure if leaving the Scrap Yard will allow me to wait safely again). Still bugged for me and asking me to find something from the dead bodies. Not in my own game experience, or my best efforts with google. Speaking with Thomas Hildern at Camp McCarren will trigger ED-E's messages. ED-E My Love | Tote Bag. Please help me, I already tried to load a previous game to check if another trigger might work, but the game locks anyway. I just don't have time atm to do it myself.--SilentDays 13:18, July 11, 2011 (UTC)SilentDays. While playing on my 360, I entered the Scrap Yard garage, talked to Old Lady Gibson, and got the dialogue for the first log. Cheers, --66.227.219.174 04:08, December 2, 2010 (UTC), This may have something to do with starting the brotherhood quests after receiving both of the first two logs from EDE, or trying to do this while doing "I Could Make You Care" at the same time. On the Fallout Wiki site the walkthrough said I can't get log 1 from somebody if i've already completed a quest for them so I'm kind of at a dead end. ED-E went back to Primm after a few days. ED-E my love question. After arriving at Camp Forlorn Hope and speaking with the Major I received the quest "Restoring Hope". Brotherhood's gone. Right, same thing happened to me. <: Thank you so much for your kind comments. When first found in the Nash Residence at Primm, ED-E is broken and lying on a counter. Then in the console type the folowing: prid 1732D1. i started the quest by talking to the guy in nash residents in primm. Brotherhood of steel, who love to blow things up with high tech gadgets ED-E My Love | Drawstring Bag . IF ED-E wasnt present with you throughout the trigger conversations such as the one with Old Lady Gibson can it be re-triggered while he is present? Given how sloppy Bethesda is about correcting bugs, we should certainly acknowledge it when they do correct one. Now, Gibson can't say anything outside of selling and repairing my stuff, and for some reason the NCR at Helios are enemies despite me having Idolized rep. when I reached level 20. IF ED-E wasnt present with you throughout the trigger conversations such as the one with Old Lady Gibson can it be re-triggered while he is present? He might disappear forever.". If Lorenzo is here, great. Was this guide helpful? I really like the dusty feel of this picture. There are two pre-recorded messages in ED-E regarding the databanks it is carrying. I blew up the brotherhood bunker, will this quest still be possible to complete? Maybe it's time based or .... something? Zac hemker 05:51, January 19, 2011 (UTC), I had ED-E and Veronica as companions when I started Dead Money, ED-E was upgraded by the Brotherhood of Steel. I've tried this several times all with the same effect. Please help. Trigger ED-E's first audio log via dialogue about technology or the Enclave: ED-E My Love Possible Bug. Upon exiting dialog again, I was given audio log 2. Werden Sie registriert und beginnen Sie, kennenzulernen und, das Vergnügen vom Verkehr zu bekommen! -DazMan-86.46.171.13 14:27, June 26, 2011 (UTC), You are S.O.L. Any ideas on what could cue the 3rd one or is it just bugged/time based and the keywords have nothing to do with it? Further, though I'm not playing hardcore, ED-E was mortal and actually blown up by the cazadores. to "ED-E appears to have some Enclave log data stored that is triggered by some words." QueenCordite Digital Artist. 2. Reset to long range and Great Blue Balls of Fire!!!! I talked to Lorenzo again and he still had the "Let me borrow ED-E for awhile" conversation option. Does anyone know if it is possible to complete this quest with the FotA AND fix the bug? QUEST REWARD: ED-E receives an upgrade. Instead of giving a detailed walkthrough, it just says "PENIS". Please help. ED-E MY LOVE #02 | POSTER PRINTS – Adam Cee. Share Followers 0. 83.209.237.86 18:39, January 21, 2011 (UTC), According to the article, "# ED-E cannot be upgraded by Lorenzo if you have completed the quest "Still in the Dark". I like to think it's Eid-e and that she's a female robot (if that's even possible). This was after I had completed "Still in the Dark" by usurping McNamara and was in the middle of the "I could make you care" quest line. ED-E appears to have some Enclave log data stored that is triggered by some keywords. Anyone know how to solve this? I can't see any base DT value for ED-E. I stored my Holorifle in Ed-E's inventory and moved some items into my own to perform repairs. Posted by 1 month ago. What is the console command to trigger the second log? - This shouldn't be on this talk page, not related. EDE- My Love wont trigger audio - posted in New Vegas Discussion: im trying to do the ED-E quest and have been to as many of the playback triggers as i can but that stupid flying pile of scrap refuses to trigger the playback audio. I just now noticed that I was supposed to have a different option, if I'm correct, to talk to Old Lady Gibson. When I did so, nothing happened. It appears that Scrap Metal is not needed unless the Repair or Science skills are too low. I know it has something to do about the enclave and adama airforce base.. but can someone write down the log from ED-E and post it? Later I moved the Holorifle to my inventory again. Is there a different programming format in the mobile version that allows this to happen? --Njofreak 14:54, December 1, 2010 (UTC). I got the final recording after completing Wild Card: Change in Management, the robot just suddenly started talking to me once I left the Lucky 38 penthouse; he wasn't even with me, nor do I believe there was much dialog with Mr. House that could trigger anything. And it hasn't played when I talk to her. Cutlass_Jack Mar 14, 2015. I have this bug in ED-E my Love quest. Kill Lorenzo at the risk of becoming hated by the BoS before ED-E can deliver the message. That bug fix is on the main page. I played through the game twice, twiggering ED-E's quests with no problem. FourDog 19:58, February 16, 2011 (UTC). - lurker, I saved before choosing which side to give ED-E to, and followed the quest to the end down the BoS line. I am aware that a holotape is supposed to play after I talk to her. I waited the appropriate amount of time between the first and second logs, but after taking ED-E to half a dozen options to trigger the second one nothing has happened. I also can't seem to get the 2nd message to start from any of the people listed on the quest page, except Arcade Gannon who I haven't tried yet (cos I love Boone).--86.44.142.247 21:08, October 26, 2010 (UTC), Talking to a random no-name Brotherhood of Steel soldier in Hidden Valley initiated the second message for me. Close. When talked to, she'll explain that ED-E's data banks will serve a greater purpose than what the Brotherhood of Steel intends to do. To be specific, his statement when he is asked "Tell Me More About The OSI". Recommended Posts. I'm not sure which one is correct. I decided to be less lazy about it and look in the GECK. I have since got ED-E back from the Brotherhood. the "compagnions" I like it best, but could use some back-up once and a while... RezAdieu 12:23 May 20, 2011 (NL). 5. I have had two users delete a large amount of accurate information in a concise chart form in an appropriate format without a word of explanation. - Even if Lorenzo is not on this lower level, ED-E can still get temporarily wedged...which is a KEY to this strategy. - DS hello, in fallou new vegas the side quest ede my love, you have to aactivate 2 voice logs, the first by my choice the old lady gibson, but the scond log wont activate, ive done exaact youtube videos, none of them work, nothing works. ED-E My Love; Perks. It depends, are the Followers dead? I just now noticed that I was supposed to have a different option, if I'm correct, to talk to Old Lady Gibson. Also interesting was that instead of marking the location of the BOS patrol in the REPCONN building, the quest objective had me come directly to Lorenzo. I would like for someone else to test this. I later discovered this to be due to the fact that I had not yet discovered Hidden Valley. i already talked to her about HELIOS one and it wont let me talk to her about it again with ED-E… PLEASE HELP ME However I first visited Gibson without ED-E while getting the rocket fuel-whatever for "Come Fly With Me" and she said her magic reference to HELIOS One to the north, never to be said again. hello, in fallou new vegas the side quest ede my love, you have to aactivate 2 voice logs, the first by my choice the old lady gibson, but the scond log wont activate, ive done exaact youtube videos, none of them work, nothing works. Ganondorf 01:35, October 6, 2011 (UTC). Brotherhood's gone Edit. ED-E Doesn't become hostile on XBox 360 after completing Dead Money, April not calling till BoS found in Repcon HQ, Holorifle-Shots after finishing Dead Money. Is the quest just bugged for me? I did not experiment with terminating Lorenzo's conversation and trying to complete the quest with the Followers. Ed-E has no upgrades yet. I love anything about the Enclave.the third is Micheal Agilo at his shop on the strip. Upon talking to Ignacio once about the ARCHIMEDES, I exited dialog and was given audio log 1. I 'lost' ED-E some time ago, but randomly returned to me near the strip with the Brotherhood/Followers Quest. I came back to the area later when i realised that I had given him some valuable items to carry (alien power cells and other valuable ammo), but there was no body there to search... Is there any way I can get my stuff back or am I fucked..? ED-E My Love; Eye For An Eye; Et Tumor, Brute; Flags of Our Foul-Ups; G.I. This Game Is Broke, Gives All Points To Target Holder!1! I just walked down a flight of stairs and ED-E just ran over and initiated conversation. Snooldex 10:43, January 28, 2011 (UTC). This sucks because I really wanted to give him to the FotA. ED-E My Love: Once ED-E's logs are discovered, the Brotherhood of Steel and the Followers of the Apocalypse both express interest in it, offering upgrades in exchange for its data. Wunengzi 01:20, June 23, 2011 (UTC), Doesn't it seem strange that the Followers of the apocalypse, who are all ED and E. EDD Y. I believe it's a play on WALL-E. FNV came out two years after the movie. Wait the remaining time to bring you up to 2 days. So I did some snooping, and while I don't have the PC version (so no GECK), I found a post on Gamefaq's where someone looked it up. Keyword cue - "Enclave" I think that Arcade Gannon cued that one for me, but I think that any of the Remnants could potentially cue it or Old Lady Gibson. I had not upgraded him however and my other companion was Cass. Is there a specific triger for her to call??? ED-E My Love Possible Bug. On the PC version, my inventory was not reset upon regaining ED-E. It seems odd because that's a rather paltry amount of EXP to award, and also because there didn't seem to be any fame awarded. Fallout: New Vegas -- Dead Money. Both SetStage 10. Answers would be welcome,and a fix, more so. So they are exactly equal bonuses. In This Wiki Guide. Reply. Who else (other than the other two guys halfway across the game) brings up "HELIOS"? Boone was his 1st companion. The defense perk seems to yield more, statistically. Strange thing is, my brother has Boone's Scoped Hunting Rifle. E-EDE My LOVE : FNV (too old to reply) skidz 2011-01-02 10:58:21 UTC. ithinkimaddicted 08:53, October 24, 2010 (UTC), i was able to save him from being missile bombarded but fast traveling to other places didn't stop him from heading towards nellis air base, he wouldn't go within range of being bombed so i fast traveled to gun runner's and ran towards him, once i got to a certain range he turned around then came ran to me and rejoined my squad, also, please sign your posts... ithinkimaddicted 10:42, October 24, 2010 (UTC). does, Brotherhood of Steel or Followers of the Apocalypse has the better repairs/ items? 2 Science Skill of 65 and Repair Skill of 35 (no need for Scrap Metal is listed); It was built by Whitley at Adams Air Force Base around 2275. So I actually missed ED-E my first time in Primm. ED-E My Love Possible Bug. That eliminates them.DarthOrc 04:15, July 12, 2011 (UTC)DarthOrc. Talk to Johnson Nash and mention the robot sitting in his store. I tried all dialog options.--OverlordXenu 07:13, October 21, 2010 (UTC), Sorry, but it seems to me that these recordings being unlocked are semi-random. It wasn't for me either, I upgraded him through the Followers. Für die Benutzer der sozialen Netze: … It didn't seem to do anything when I did, so I talked to the other people. The thing is though that even though ED-E was upgraded with the energy zap and it's in his inventory, he can only use the red laser...
The Culture Industry: Enlightenment As Mass Deception Discussion Questions, Antony And Cleopatra Character Map, City Of La Documents, Parts Of A Palm Frond, University Of Manitoba Physician Assistant Forum, Catchy Cupid Phrases, Dell Optical Mouse -- Ms116 Price, Explain Scrum With Example, Drama Gcse Past Papers Dna,