More important than any amount of LUK or INT can do for you falcon, is … Since may LUK ka, may lucky dodge/perfect dodge ka. Hunters are skillfull when in comes to ranged attacks, they can also specialize in setting traps for the element of surprise. Pinsan ko isang araw hunter na ako pucha isang liggo ata inabot. Blitzer seconded. Lol. – Ds damage lower than Ds build but not ugly. Also, Masarap sa tenga yung tunog ng blitz? This build hurts. It’s easy to play and save your cost. uhmmz i wouldnt do full falcon but it gets pretty useful against pneuma. Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides. 1 plang kasi ang sakin haha. I have 2 cards (cruiser, anolian) out of 5 for the archer set. Trapper di ko alam lol. Make it 99agi, 70dex, 30int, 50+ luck.. Pros and cons po sana para makapagdecide ako mga idol. – If you’re going with a CRIT type or Blitzer: Level 4 Kyrie Eleison > Level 3 Magnificat > Level 1-5 Gloria… 1. it helps leveling as a novice tremendously ^___^ Starting stats: 9 AGI, 9 INT, 5 VIT, 5 DEX that 5 VIT will keep you alive in the novice training area longer than a 1 VIT build will. You need to be within the skill's casting range Your auto attack sucks though so bring a Priest for Gloria at all times. Str 11 Agi 95 Vit 21 Int 30 Dex 61 Luk 60 Yes, I know.You think it’s like hybrid hunter build. - posted in Archer Class: I've never made a character like this so I would like multiple opinions on it. Revo-Classic Hunter Guide. Should I use the archer set or aim for better gears? This build is hard at the beginning but when you have Hunter Job 41+. Mas masaya ako, definitely, sa blitzer ko ngayon. You need to plan your stats wisely. It’s easy to play and save your cost. … The Falcon return to its aid, with new Falcon skills especially Falcon Assault. Blitzer are very cheap to build imo. I think you need more builds up. No SP needed kase asa ka sa blitz eh. If not, these are the suggested starting stats: 9 AGI, 9 INT, 9 DEX Referral Link is not allowed in this forum. Halos di mo magagamit mga skills mo as a Hunter kase DS main skill mo eh puro traps na at pagpapalakas ng birdy nasa Hunter skill tree. 1. It’s very fast leveling with this build. Binoculars And yea falcon assault is good, only thing is you get owned alot because of the cast delay. Mahirap mag min max ng stats para makuha mo optimal damage output as compared sa DS type na basta tapunan mo lang ng DEX okay na. They are also able to lay mines and traps on the ground to hinder or catch mobs. Just select a class and choose a build that you like! Malay ko sa trapper lol. You can also taken Level 5 Landmine for Hybrid Trapper Blitzer to level up fast. DS ka. Revo-Classic job guides for all characters! 1st time ko kasi magragna. The more DEX is usually better, but sometimes getting more INT to attain the next MATK bonus (occuring every 5 and 7 points of INT) is more desirable. The Falcon return to its aid, with new Falcon skills especially Falcon Assault. Ung autoblitz pang mema. Downside lang sa autoblitz is mahirap magtimpla ng stats kasi kelangan ng agi dex int at luck. another build was a falcon assault hunter type. → Ragnarok Online Community ... im a lvl 58 hunter im going for auto blitzer build. Importantly, with their high damage and fast attack speed, hunters can end a battle before it even start. One shot, one kill. Hindi utilized yung manok na nirentahan mo kase di sya lilipad gaano lol. 4) SP pool: better ang INT build dito obviously. The Staff [3] and Arc Wand [2] provide the most, although mixed, stat points for classic servers Left Hand: Guard[1] (+3 DEF) Kung 1k auto blitz mo pag apat yan hati hati sila. Wiz wont be a problem. damn, akala ko pa naman may bonus atk per 10dex :(, thanks for the info. Walk forward and the examiner will explain the test to you. I'm going to cover everything from gears to stats. The Staff [3] and Arc Wand [2] provide the most, although mixed, stat points for classic servers Left Hand: Guard[1] (+3 DEF) Magastos sa mana. Crystal pumps lang ata pinaka mahal na item na talagang staple at double ancient arabalest. Mapapkinabangan pa sa WoE at madaling ipang farm sa Sohee(Muffler). Ds Hunter and Hybrid Hunter are use this stat. tho this build wasnt used at all in most servers in the past. Haha thanks. "Target sighted, ready to fire!" Agi for flee and Aspd. Importantly, with their high damage and fast attack speed, hunters can end a battle before it even start. For Skills, please refer to this post. Your ultimate ragnarok guides from mobile and revo classic. This is part I of a 3 part Hunters guide. Basura normal damage mo. Sure, may AGI din DS types, pero hindi nila priority eh. pero after reading your reply, baka mag hybrid blitzer ako. Back Revo-Classic Bard/Dancer Guide Revo-Classic Bard / Dancer Guide. Initial Str9 Agi9 Dex9 Lv.30 Str9 Agi42 Dex20 Lv.40 Str9 Agi51 Dex30 Lv.50 Str20 Agi63 Dex30 Lv.60 Str20 Agi79 Dex30. Or maybe it can even improve the build you already have. The Hunter is the 2nd Job in the Archer tree. Initial Str9 Agi9 Dex9 Lv.30 Str9 Agi42 Dex20 Lv.40 Str9 Agi51 Dex30 Lv.50 Str20 Agi63 Dex30 Lv.60 Str20 Agi79 Dex30. 3) Weight capacity: better ang STR build, more STR more weight then more room for loots/pots. Back Revo-Classic Bard/Dancer Guide Revo-Classic Bard / Dancer Guide. DS Hunter Skills. 66 nako nagmimiss padin ako minsan. Nahahati yung damage ng auto blitz depende sa tinatamaan. Auto-blitzer/crit Hunter, luk and crit rate dilemma. The Sharpshooters The Builds 2 Types of Rangers ADL (Agi/Dex/Luk) Highest DPS of the 3 builds. Hindi divided. Nice stat build for an agi blitzer type. Eh… Once you change to Hunter your Job level will reset. Either gumastos ka para sa quivers (additional 500 kaya namumulube din ako lol) o maginvest ka sa STR konti para sa additional weight capacity. Juperos-- [level 70-95] If your musical/dancing dancing skills are mastered (e.g. – Sorry for MVP hunter. If you still like DS type, then invest early on ESB. Hopefully this guide will help people that are new to Ragnarok or just new to Hunters. But I suggest to lower your dex to 70. Stat at Lv.55: Str9 Agi40 Dex69. Hybrid blitzers have 50-60 dex lang. Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides. falconer ragnarok gravindo (chaos) build stat : - agi 90+ - lux 70+ - int 30- 50 - dex 9 - 30 falcon persentasinya dari speed + change auto blitz This is part I of a 3 part Hunters guide. Lockdown potential. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RagnarokOnlinePH community. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Yung "pure" blitzers 30 lang ata lol. These traps will cause various status effects (Sandman inflicts the status sleep, for example) or cause elemental damage (i.e. This build hurts. Kahit lahat ng gamit mo NPC ok lang. 2. Ds Hunter and Hybrid Hunter are use this stat. May parang ministun each time tatama yung manok, so usually nasstutter yung kalaban sa paglalakad tapos pag nakarating sya sayo patay na sya lol. ESB all the way. Juperos-- [level 70-95] If your musical/dancing dancing skills are mastered (e.g. Equipment (ill post what will be THE BEST equip you could get, but you can use any other upgrade) +7 Apple of Archer. Auto blitz can take boss monster's minion aggro • Auto blitz damage is divided among the enemies hit. FULL Support. Haha! With their trusted falcon, hunters can bring heavy damage from afar. My stats were like AGI 65, DEX 75, LUK 20. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts We have guides for classes, monster database, jobs, leveling, equipment, cards, runes, and everything you can think of! And removing the bonus damage given by every 10 dex. Also, what build is best? falconer ragnarok gravindo (chaos) build stat : - agi 90+ - lux 70+ - int 30- 50 - dex 9 - 30 falcon persentasinya dari speed + change auto blitz The Sniper job class specialize in precision and their powerful ranged attacks. The more DEX is usually better, but sometimes getting more INT to attain the next MATK bonus (occuring every 5 and 7 points of INT) is more desirable. [Classic] MVP Hunter Build + Gears? I'm still an archer (50/37) with 69-70 dex, 29-30 agi, 9 int. Blitzer + Strafer/Trapper Sniper Tips • 30 int is enough to have a 1k autoblitz damage • Warning! BUT with the last updates of gravity, they gave a LOT of useful stuff to this type of build, making it a VERY GOOD and VERY USEFUL all-around build. Nakakapikon lang talaga sa simula, pero nung nagstart na tumaas yung ASPD ko at Crit naging enjoyable na sya. Agi-Luk-Int. I still have two more builds to post this is just one. Haha! Should I use the archer set or aim for better gears? I do <3 traps though, and everybody seems to forget them. You NEED attack speed. Ragnarok Revo-Classic Job Guides for Knight, Crusader, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Assassin, Rogue, Priest, Monk, Wizard, Sage, Hunter, Bard, and Dancer. This build is stat for Dual Dagger Assassin, Double Attack Katar, Rouge. Budget meal ung sa autoblitz kasi hndi mo kelangan ng magandang bow kasi ung manok mo ang gagawa ng damage. Hopefully this guide will help people that are new to Ragnarok or just new to Hunters. My base stat for Blitz build. You can also taken Level 5 Landmine for Hybrid Trapper Blitzer to level up fast. But I suggest to lower your dex to 70. Bard and Dancer is a combo class which need each other to fully utilize their skills. - posted in Archer Class: I've never made a character like this so I would like multiple opinions on it. (double strafer or later on, FAS build when trans comes) The key to a hybrid auto blitzer is to provide consistent dps balance with moments of burst. This build is stat for Dual Dagger Assassin, Double Attack Katar, Rouge. – If you’re going with a CRIT type or Blitzer: Level 4 Kyrie Eleison > Level 3 Magnificat > Level 1-5 Gloria… 1. DS type hunter are not as strong as before due to nerf on +10 compo bow. 3 Luk = 1% chance to auto blitz. Falcons are highly effective at dealing consistent damage, as their damage ig… my current dex levels ay 60+ na, dapat pla nag hold muna ako ng stats :(. This is standard build for thief. Double strafe is the best skill for you. Since most Blitzers are PvM Farmers, I didn’t take the effort to add skill points for remove trap, spring trap and detect. Blast Mine, Land Mine) to a target. I got to lvl 75 with your build on iRO. Ano po kaya mas matipid sa kanila in terms of potions and arrow/trap usage? Anlutong e lol. I'm still an archer (50/37) with 69-70 dex, 29-30 agi, 9 int. I know I have played servers with no cap and on iRO I have never had a bow like that...So I wouldn't know lol.. http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6, Quote from: Ezekiel on Apr 15, 2008, 06:46 am, Quote from: Ezekiel on Apr 17, 2008, 08:48 pm. Wiz wont be a problem. The Sniper is truly master of the Bow, where in it becomes a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage. what gear should i buy to lvl up fine? salamat po sa well thought-out at detailed na reply. We have guides for classes, monster database, jobs, leveling, equipment, cards, runes, and everything you can think of! Agi for flee and Aspd. Owns for leveling, especially with traps. Mas masaya ako, definitely, sa blitzer ko ngayon. But don't get fooled, even a lone bard or dancer can inflict damage you can't imagine. LUK also reduces your chances of getting inflicted with certain status ailments. Stat at Lv.55: Str9 Agi40 Dex69. Long ago in pre-renewal. DS hunter ako sa old RO tapos dito sa RoPH blitzer ako. Isolate the target first • Autocast equips will not always activate. Sure, di mo kaya makipagcompete sa instakill DS pero aesthetically naman.. wow. Usually a party needs two couples to raid the place, and the skills they look for mostly are Gypsy's Kiss/Magic Strings and Mental Sensing. im lvl50 pero 10 plang ang base LUK ko, panay AGI at DEX. The Sniper job class specialize in precision and their powerful ranged attacks. Luk for a chance of auto blitz falcon. Hunters are skillfull when in comes to ranged attacks, they can also specialize in setting traps for the element of surprise. And if kelangan mo man ng SP eh mas malaki padin SP mo at SP regen mo compared sa DS kase may Int ka pag blitzer ka. But instead of going for raw damage using dex you just need to use agi to raise your speed as much as possible to give the hawk a chance to come out. PS: ilan po advisable na ilagay sa int stat? DS hunter ako sa old RO tapos dito sa RoPH blitzer ako. I love the luk tho, blitz beat owns. Well-utilized yung Hunter skill change kase dama mo na lumalakas ka kase yung manok mo lumalakas kada lagay mo ng skill point. Unless there noobs. Str for carrying more arrows. The Hunter is the 2nd Job in the Archer tree. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. DS Build. Luk for a chance of auto blitz falcon. 2. But don't get fooled, even a lone bard or dancer can inflict damage you can't imagine. Or maybe it can even improve the build you already have. One shot, one kill. But nowadays, since dex damage was nerfed, Double Strafe Type also went nerfed and trappers were boosted a lot. Leveling Guide. The Sharpshooters The Builds 2 Types of Rangers ADL (Agi/Dex/Luk) Highest DPS of the 3 builds. Anyway, blitzers have INT so, semi Blitzer Trapper is plausible. Just dont try to DS vit types like LK and Palla, oh and Priests too. This skill ignores the accuracy check and can be autocast when physically attacking with a bow, in which case no SP is consumed and the total damage will spread equally between all affected enemies. Pwede din Gym Pass. But I had the hunters set so I owned haha. 10 na ang LUK ko, then AGI DEX all the way na ako. Additionally, they have a powerful subcharacter, the Falcon. Kung gusto mo, on the other hand, eh yung isang click lang tapos chill ka na tapos gusto mo lang magenjoy in the sense na talagang hunter ka (kase pumapana ka eh tapos yung manok mo lumilipad talaga lol) blitzer. bleh i ment to say falcon assault, autocasting snipers r ok (blitz beat), anywho both falcon skills suffer the reduction lol. If ou can't kill them in two hits, your basically screwed. Just dont try to DS vit types like LK and Palla, oh and Priests too. Ambiliiiiiiiiis umubos ng arrow. DS or autoblitz type? r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. : you're a Supportive build), Juperos might be a nice leveling place if you're prior to the Rachel Episode update. Lvl 50/39 na ko, nalalapit na ang job change ng archer ko haha. First of all, are you playing on classic, or renewal server? Blitz ignores defense so consistent yung damage nya kahit pa boss yan as compared sa DS na included ang monster defense when calculating actual damage. Criticals din. The test area is a maze populated with Poring, Zombie, Archer Skeleton, and Mummie, and scattered with puddles of water.You are required to complete three objectives in order and within 3 minutes to pass the test: This is standard build for thief. ds pa rin kung may kaya ka. While Trappers are only for WoE, and Blitz Builds are only for MVP. There's so much more to hunters than being fast. And is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either in Woe, PvP and Mvp. Leveling As A Blitzer Novice-Archer Days if you have VIT in your build I suggest you do this. Wala kang dex eh. Just select a class and choose a build that you like! if you're playing on renewal, consider saving most of your zeny till you get … 2) Ease of leveling: better ang STR build dito, dahil may decent STR ka may decent damage ka for leveling lalo na as swordie job. The thing about the hawk is its also a somewhat crit build. Nakakabadtrip ipalevel. Aside from the damage output, they are also invisible. kung meron lang ako reddit gold, bbigyan kita sir. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Siguro mas okay i-list yung pros and cons muna: Fast kill. 2. Commands the Falcon to dive at a single target and strike repeatedly to inflict piercing ranged damage to all enemies in a 3x3 area around the target. Please refer to second point in global forum rules: my build for PVP is like this, status type. This guide covers the PvP side of a Hunter (Agi, Dex, Vit). This build is hard at the beginning but when you have Hunter Job 41+. Usually a party needs two couples to raid the place, and the skills they look for mostly are Gypsy's Kiss/Magic Strings and Mental Sensing. Mas malaki mana pool, increased mana regen, at may MDEF ka since may INT ka. The 16 Skills points is up to you. The Sniper is truly master of the Bow, where in it becomes a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage. With their trusted falcon, hunters can bring heavy damage from afar. Bard and Dancer is a combo class which need each other to fully utilize their skills. It’s very fast leveling with this build. Pag nakita mo yung mob, napatay mo na sa DS bago pa nakalapit yung kalaban. : you're a Supportive build), Juperos might be a nice leveling place if you're prior to the Rachel Episode update. As in. Mahirap ma-KS. Kung magkatabing magkatabi yung mobs, tatama sa kanila parehas yung Blitz Beat (yung manual, di yung auto blitz) for the same amount. Wala atang blitzer sa WoE lol. This guide covers the PvP side of a Hunter (Agi, Dex, Vit). Also, what build is best? Your ultimate ragnarok guides from mobile and revo classic. Damage versatility with the use of elementalarrows but gear dependent, and end game gears are expensive Arrow Storm (Dex/Vit/Luk/Agi) Best build for GvG due to AOE of Arrow Storm DPS – ADL The Stats AGI 119DEX 119LUK - the… As in. Nakasampung DS ka na di pa patay yung Geo lol. In relation to low dex, goodluck competing against other DS type archers and wizards sa Geographer na halos instakill na. Dama mo each time lumalapag yung manok eh. And is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either in Woe, PvP and Mvp. Damage versatility with the use of elementalarrows but gear dependent, and end game gears are expensive Arrow Storm (Dex/Vit/Luk/Agi) Best build for GvG due to AOE of Arrow Storm DPS – ADL The Stats AGI 119DEX 119LUK - the… 6.The Hunter (Hunter Guildmaster) will give you 200 Silver Arrows and transfer you to a waiting room. Anyway, blitzers have INT so, semi Blitzer Trapper is plausible. DS isa lang tatamaan mo palagi. DS Hunter Skills. I personally like the agi, dex, and int build for DS spam. With capital F-U-L-L because people who choose this build doesn’t want to click enemies. Blitzer mas mura. mukhang DS type kakahantungan ng stats ko. FULL Support. Agi-Luk-Str. 2. Look at dat chicken go! I hate spending serious money for pots so ESB is out of the options already. Alright here we go. Nice stat build for an agi blitzer type. Agi-Luk-Int. 99 AGI is super important as well. Mas maaga naglalagay ng AGI ang blitzer compared sa DS builds so mas mararamdaman mo yung flee mo, meaning lesser HP pots din. Revo-Classic job guides for all characters! So at the end of the day, nasayo padin yan paps. This build for Auto-Blitz Hunter. Lol. i have 2 millions. But a trap hunter that knows his skills and elements can kick out a LOT of damage. Make it 99agi, 70dex, 30int, 50+ luck.. Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. With capital F-U-L-L because people who choose this build doesn’t want to click enemies. Mas tipid yung DS build in the long run kasi madalas DEX, AGI, VIT/INT lang stat points nun. This build for Auto-Blitz Hunter. I have 2 cards (cruiser, anolian) out of 5 for the archer set. Only Double Strafe Type ruled the PVP. Latag ka trap then kill monster. Worry no more, 99porings got you covered Once you change to Hunter your Job level will reset. 2. The Priest That Helps and Harms Ragnarok Revo-Classic Job Guides for Knight, Crusader, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Assassin, Rogue, Priest, Monk, Wizard, Sage, Hunter, Bard, and Dancer. Alright here we go. Kung gusto mo malakas sa WoE, single skill, halos instakill tapos dali mo makaKS (hahahahaha!) What gears are best? Agi-Luk-Str. Hunters are skillful at indirect combat. Int 30 for auto Blitz total damage is 1000. Community page for Ragnarok Online PH players (this is not an official page of Ragnarok Online Philippines, nor is it affiliated with Gravity, Electronics Extreme, or Elite). Since most Blitzers are PvM Farmers, I didn’t take the effort to add skill points for remove trap, spring trap and detect. You will now level your job level again up to 40 before changing to Sniper. All they want is assist a friend. [Classic] MVP Hunter Build + Gears? Salamat! Madaling mang-KS. Leveling Guide. What gears are best? I got hacked and had to restart. You will now level your job level again up to 40 before changing to Sniper. Pwede ka rin mag trap habang may Earth Deleter armor ka. All they want is assist a friend. "Target sighted, ready to fire!" I'm going to cover everything from gears to stats. It’s not good for that. If galit na galit ka talaga sa Stalactic Golem at Ice Titan, Autoblitz. Gamit ka nalang traps. Eh… r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The 16 Skills points is up to you. Worry no more, 99porings got you covered You have good flee because you get perfect dodge too at talagang malutong yung bawat hataw ng Falcon since it ignores def. 2. F2P lang po ako, at walang balak na mag invest ng pera sa ngayon. Revo-Classic Hunter Guide. The Priest That Helps and Harms Double strafe is the best skill for you. Nakakapikon lang talaga sa simula, pero nung nagstart na tumaas yung ASPD ko at Crit naging enjoyable na sya. Ano po ba ang mas malakas na build?
Bfa Talent Calculator, Built-in Oven Size, Australian Rodents Large, I Get So Angry At My Dog, Hot House Tomatoes Vs Vine Ripe, Political Science And History Relationship,