Vault 34 was so fucking stupid. Now considering the vault survived the 200 years UP to that point. This short, circuitous cave has a few golden geckos and minor loot. Classic Inspiration Climb Ev'ry Mountain Cold, Cold Heart Come Fly With Me Crazy, Crazy, Crazy Cry Me a River Debt Collector Don't Make a Beggar of Me ED-E My Love Eye for an Eye Eyesight to the Blind Flags of Our Foul-Ups "For Auld Lang Syne" G.I. 0 comments. "Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert . On the way into vault 34 there is a skeleton with a 10mm pistol and ammunition a reference to ed from fallout and fallout 2. This ... Also, by "tcling" my way in Vault 34, I noticed that the Armory that we can see from the Overseer's Office is a dummy one from where you can loot a Minigun (but it would be cheating :p ). The unique ghoul you fight along with finding the pulse gun and the all american makes this a memorable place. Be the first to share what you think! Keep to themselves for the most part.) Endorsed. Happy birthday New Vegas: omagnas: 5: 11/22 5:35AM: Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? Past the dripping corridors, there is a room with half-flooded stairs. On the corpse of a Vault technician, which can be found under his desk in a flooded section in the northwest area of Vault 34's first floor. Once you get into the Vault, you have to make your way downstairs and find two flooded areas. hide. It takes them about a day or two to make their way there after being freed by the player. save. Hard Luck Blues. Yeah, dude. Tags for this mod . Last Edited: 14 Jun 2014 6:07 am. Should I save the Vault dwellers in Vault 34 it’s my first time playing and I would like to talk to the people I save after. This terminal will allow you to complete the quest Hard Luck Blues. Morgan Blake, a New California Republic sharecropper, has noticed the crops doing poorly and believes there might be something in their irrigation water. Once you’ve got this accomplished, leave the building and back outside toward the east until you find the Vault 34 door. You can also trigger it by reading the warning on the terminal in the East Pump Station, or by reading the SOS on the terminal in the machine room of Vault 34. Virus scan. (Optional) Save Vault 34's trapped dwellers by leaving its Reactor intact, dooming the Sharecropper Farms. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. This quest is lame and doesn't give a lot of rewarding feedback when you're done, but it does point you toward Vault 34. report. Human vault dwellers are trapped in the (unreachable) underwater side of the vault. Once the terminal has been repaired and activated, read the message marked "Warning". Shut down Vault 34's Reactor to help the Sharecropper Farms. Original upload 09 November 2010 4:45AM. 2. Hard Luck Blues. She says that crops are faring poorly, and thinks there may be something in the water. I never did that quest with that ending (the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.) Head east towards the Vault 34 map marker. Agreeing to help her begins the quest. I've already cleared the vault. Blake will ask you to investigate the East pump station to find the source of the contamination. The terminal gives some vague information about opening a reactor door, closing the exterior vents and rerouting vault control. If you choose to help the dwellers, you will earn 150 XP. Version. Safe to use . Both locations have stairs that go down into radioactive water, and each location is marked with a stream of water falling from the ceiling. Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix. Previous playthroughs I just thought Hard Luck Blues was a linear quest to help Morgan and the sharecropper farms. My character is not especially Evil but glides inbetween aiming to be Good. do i get to meet the or does it just end like that? Hi there, i'm trying to do the quest Hard luck blues, helping out these farmers. Neither option does anything. Springfield Armory M1 Carbine Bb Rifle Wood Stock Fallout New Vegas Vault 34 Walkthrough Hard Luck Blues Armory Looting Part3 There's many locked doors but i can't find the keys, I've even checked inside all of the radiated water if there's any key somewhere, but no sucess. Warning: Radiation has been detected by the filtration system. If you have insufficient Science skill to hack the Very Hard terminals, the first two passwords can be found on glowing one corpses (Vault technicians) that lay underwater, trapped beneath desks, in two separate but nearby locations. 2. 02 Sep 2018, 2:45AM | Action by: SolarWraithe. The Kings: Elvis impersonators. QUEST OUTLINE: 1. k940sodtj m49fsj3ifsij sapce is lmieitd, we feel we make up for it with a fully stocked armory located on the fourth floor. Vault 34 dwellers are the last surviving non-ghoul residents of Vault 34 still inside in 2281. Space is very tight and companions will likely obstruct the player's maneuverability. Talk:Hard Luck Blues. I killed the overseer, got on his computer tried to shut down the reactor and was told the controls had been transferred to the reactor room computer to complete the shutdown. 163. Choose whether to help the Sharecropper farms or the trapped vault dwellers. Close • Posted by 11 minutes ago. Find the source of the Radiation. QUEST REWARD: 100 EXP (150 possible), NCR Fame. Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix; Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix. They are, however, still able to speak with some level of intelligence.Acco… The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. dove218: 34: 11/21 2:17PM: Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS} Finnegan: 114: 10/25 11:05PM: Thank you interplay. Vault 34 utility terminal password and Vault 34 security terminal password - On Vault 34 technicians in flooded sections of the first floor. This terminal opens the door to the Reactor. 1 Background 2 Interactions with the player character 2.1 Interactions overview 2.2 Quests 3 Inventory 4 Notes 5 Appearances 6 Gallery The three dwellers were originally residents of Vault 34 before the reactor leak destroyed the vault and mutated the other inhabitants. Sort by . Previous playthroughs I just thought Hard Luck Blues was a linear quest to help Morgan and the sharecropper farms. For the first century underground, everything went as planned. This time though I never knew about the trapped vault dwellers though. Talking to their leader, Horowitz, will result in a conversation that can lead to you mentioning that you are the one who saved him. Before proceeding to Vault 34 it is wise to make adequate preparations. Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix. Enter the larger building (the door marked "East Pump Station" rather than "East Cistern") and activate the terminal on the desk. Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix - posted in File topics: Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz FixFixes the buggy, looping conversation with Horowitz, a Vault 34 survivor, and adds reward options for his associated dialogue. The reactor (M18A:2) is your target. Side Quests Index Hard Luck Blues (Official) Part One Part Two. Vault 34 security terminal password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas that gives access to the Very Hard locked security terminal in Vault 34's security station A in Fallout: New Vegas. Kill them and access the computer terminal in the room (key to unlock this terminal can be found on the overseer's body). User Info: lovemehate. Investigate the East Pump Station. At Vault 34, the enemies you'll be fighting aren't Golden Geckos, but rather Ghouls, heavily irradiated by any number of nearby subterranean substances. East pump station, West pump station, Vault 34 QUEST REWARD: 100 EXP (150 possible), NCR Fame. The Vault 34 cave has two entrances - the second is at the summit of the bluffs. As part of the Vault experiment, the armory was overstocked with weapons and ammunition, and every dweller had unrestricted access to it.It was also equipped with a great number of recreational facilities, including a full-sized swimming pool, at the cost of living space. Vault 34 . Download: Manual; File information. Once you arrive at the vault itself, we'll get down to the nitty-gritty. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Created by Yukichigai . ... the quest line is called hard luck blues. This entrance is labelled simply as "Enter Cave". If the quest is failed (by killing Morgan Blake), the option to save either the Vault dwellers or the NCR Sharecropper farms will still be available, including the rewards such as NCR fame. The armory has lots of useful equipment. Hard Luck Blues. Boomers: (Isolationist group of Vault 34 Dwellers… they occupy the Nellis Air Force Base. The unique ghoul you fight along with finding the pulse gun and the all american makes this a memorable place. There is a double door in there too (why ?). 3. Hard Luck Blues Can't activate the reactor terminal that shuts down the reactor or reroutes control to free trapped vault dwellers. Further way is flooded, so dive under the desk and locate a vault technician there (M18A:3). I spent at least three hours exploring that place. Descend beneath the Overseer's desk to the Reactor room. You are given two options: ask for a "Vault trinket" or decline a reward. Uploaded by Yukichigai. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Hard_Luck_Blues?oldid=3368235.