Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Many Pionner, Standard, Modern and Old School stuff! Teferi, Time Raveler (Prerelease) (War of the Spark): Each opponent can cast spells only any time they could cast a sorcery. Sorcery speed isnt only on your turn, the stack must also be empty. TCGplayer: $0.00. Zendikar Rising Spotlight: Jace, Mirror Mage in Legacy, Rotation Preparation: Cycling et Cetera in Boros, Rotation Grief: Ravnica Allegiance, Part 2, Rotation Preparation: Temur and Other Adventures, Rotation Grief: Guilds of Ravnica, Part 1. Seems good. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander [-3]: Return up to one target artifact, creature or enchantment to its owner's hand, draw a card. Brawl: Omnath, Locus of Creation is banned. Set: War of the Spark Mana Cost: Card Type: Legendary Planeswalker - Teferi ... Cards from expansions and special sets (like From the Vault, Commander, Duel Decks, etc) are legal in the Legacy format on the date of release of the expansion or special set. +1: Until your next turn, you may cast sorcery spells as though they had flash.-3: Return up to one target artifact, creature, or enchantment to its owner's hand. Utilizzando il nostro sito web l'utente dichiara di acconsentire all’utilizzo dei cookies. Other Sets. Format: Historic Brawl; Archetype: Type: Event: Record: Decklist Unable to access deck list Description. Speed Duel: Battle City Box. Questo sito utilizza cookies per garantire una navigazione ottimale. Lavinia, Azorius Renegade - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Knowledge Pool - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Silence. Keeping open mana for them OR your Derevi but I imagine you don't run many? 4 cmc "do nothing" [[Vedalken Orrery]] paired with a stax piece is immediately impactful but sooner than [[Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir]]. Clear. Teferi, Time Raveler is one of the most played commanders in Brawl, appearing in over 10% of games, and he has one of the highest win rates. Hey guys, just wanted to get some thoughts on the prices of these 2 cards. Teferi, Time Raveler from War of the Spark for . Wizards revealed that more than 10% of all Brawl decks featured Teferi as the commander, which was a … Ogni avversario può lanciare magie solo quando potrebbe lanciare una stregoneria. Standard Data Fresh from Red Bull Untapped, Why You Should Play Eldrazi Tron in Modern in 2020, Ikoria Spotlight: Competitive Constructed Companions, Arena Exploits: Adventures in Mythic/Simic, The Top 8 Vintage Decks from Cardmarket Series Paris, World Championship XXVI: Dreams Do Come True, The Top 16 Legacy Decks from Cardmarket Series Paris, The Top 16 Standard Decks from Cardmarket Series Paris, Players Tour Preparation: My Pioneer Deck for Brussels, Theros Beyond Death Review for Highlander, Part 1. He is also anti control with his passive effect. Cascade? Draw a card. Solid disruption to opponents for as long as he's out, if nothing else until their turn (assuming it's not already out). If you have the possibility to indefinitely activate ability your opponents cant answer, same for triggered abilities. Commander Multi. Tweets von @SpielRaumWien. Teferi, Time Raveler [WAR] Karn, the Great Creator [WAR] Dreadhorde Arcanist [WAR] Blast Zone [WAR] Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge [WAR] ... CMR Commander Legends 7E Core Set 2007 AP Apocalypse IN Invasion PS Planeshift OD Odyssey TOR Torment JUD Judgment ONS Onslaught LGN Legions ICE Ice Age ALL Alliances If an effect allows opponents to cast spells any time they could cast an instant (for example, if your opponent also controls a Teferi, Time Raveler and activates his +1 loyalty ability), the restriction of Teferi’s first ability takes precedence over that permission. His floor is high, and ceiling is very, very high. Making your sorceries into instants and having targeted bounce that draws you cards? ASK FOR SCAN. +1: Fino al tuo prossimo turno, puoi lanciare magie stregoneria come se avessero lampo. Teferi is a good card, and I expect he will see play. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Riporta un problema. Pay your Debt! Teferi’s +1 seems somewhat lackluster overall. The To… ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Commander Collection: Green. Why? Commander Legends. Flash only for sorceresses is narrow even if still good in the right decks. I know the rules for when you can cast a sorcery, but you can also normally cast a sorcery with flash at any time… Commander Legends Singles Sealed. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Draw a card. −3: Return up to one target artifact, creature, or enchantment to its owner's hand. When I see a player cast this spell I'm going to believe that if it isn't countered right away, they're about to storm off. I can not overstate enough how good this thing could be. The Day 2 metagame is what we’ve come to expect: Phoenix is the most popular deck by far, though underneath those numbers the metagame looks diverse and healthy. If you Assault Suit an enemy's commander, other players can force them to lose with commander damage from their own commander. Teferi, Time Raveler. He also protects your combo if you're playing Aminatou as combo. This fucker is a straight value engine in a control combo deck. Teferi, Time Raveler. But I do feel he is a bit over-hyped. Latest. Sorcery speed is even worst than "within your own turn" because the stack MUST be empty. Teferi, Time Raveler (Teferi der Zeitweisende) WAR - 221 Preis: 16,99 Eur ... Versand) Commander Legends. Slowed down. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. +1: Until your next turn, you may cast sorcery spells as though they had flash. Plus: Grand Finals – MTG Arena Tournament Review. (Poss Storm is way way more than # Chaos btw), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. If I am able to give my spells flash (let's say with emergence zone or vivien), can I cast them at instant speed with a teferi out on the oppinents side? Illus. Legendary Planeswalker — Teferi. Shishizaru: See more art >> Contact us. See all prints of this cards. 1 16 9 3 4 1 $1021. +1: Until your next turn, you may cast sorcery spells as though they had flash.-3: Return up to one target artifact, creature, or enchantment to its owner's hand. Teferi, Time Raveler and Allosaurus Shepherd prices. NEW SELLER, SELLING WHOLE COLLECTION. Each opponent can cast spells only any time they could cast a sorcery. Legendary Planeswalker - Teferi. Chris Rallis: See more art >> Contact us. Burning-Tree Emissary is unsuspended. In addition, we see a similar impact in Brawl to that described in the other formats. Maximum Gold. Updated November 4, 2020. Personally, I'm going to see about running him over [[Grand Abolisher]] to protect [[Doomsday]] [[Lab Man]] / Jace, Wielder of Secrets since Teferi cantrips on his neg while preventing an opponent from casting anything new AND bouncing any on board relevant threat/disruption. If an effect allows opponents to cast spells any time they could cast an instant (for example, if your opponent also controls a Teferi, Time Raveler and activates his +1 loyalty ability), the restriction of Teferi’s first ability takes precedence over that permission. Each opponent can cast spells only any time they could cast a sorcery. I already use OG creature Teferi, this might replace him. [+1]: Until your next turn, cast sorceries as if they had flash. Wilderness Reclamation is banned. Teferi, Time Raveler: PRM: 33.78 $39.05: 9: Teferi, Master of Time: PRM: 8 $9.65: 0: Not Available: Teferi, Master of Time: M21: 9.06 ... (like From the Vault, Commander, Duel Decks, etc) are legal in the Legacy format on the date of release of the expansion or special set. Besucht uns auf Instagram Visit us on Instagram. Copy. Nope. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/ - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Grand Abolisher - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Doomsday - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Lab Man - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. However, if you do choose a target and the target permanent is an illegal target by the time Teferi’s last ability tries to resolve, the ability doesn’t resolve. -3: Fai tornare fino a un artefatto, una creatura o un incantesimo bersaglio in mano al suo proprietario. For these reasons, Teferi, Time Raveler is banned in Brawl. ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} Before moving on, there was another major Modern event last weekend, this time the Cleveland SCG Open. 05-03-2019 wotc: You may activate Teferi’s last ability without choosing any target. Even if you just get to use his - ability once paying 3 to bounce and draw is at least reasonable. Storm? Niv-Mizzet Reborn is hard to play right without lots of money for cards like Assassin's Trophy, Vindicate, Teferi, Time Raveler, etc.He's not that great otherwise. Export to Archidekt. 3 cmc is very manageable. Finally—in both senses of the word—Wizards has also banned Teferi, Time Raveler from Standard (and suspended it in Historic). Teferi, Time Raveler [WAR] DISCUSSION. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Magic . Hideway? Teferi, Tessitore del Tempo La Guerra della Scintilla - Teferi, Time Raveler - Singles. VIDEO: 4C Uro Piles Deck Tech (Modern) + Deck Variants, VIDEO: Top 5 Modern Decks Ranked Easiest To Hardest, Top 5 Most Annoying Cards a Control Player Can Face, VIDEO: Omnath Is Banned in Standard! Legendary Planeswalker — Teferi. Commander Multi. Latest. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit}