A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. WF42H5200AW/A2. I use the Normal cycle for most loads and use HOT for whites, STEAM for extremely nasty items (anything sweat or dirt-soaked), and WARM for everything else. Samsung pays for Premium Care during this period. Include details about prices, promotions, shipping, or customer service. I am a first responder and need to wash my uniforms as soon as I get … MOOSOO Full-Automatic Washing Machine 0.84 cu.ft/6.6 lbs Portable Compact 2 in 1 La... 1-5L/min AC 110V 𝓞x𝓨gen 𝓒on𝒸ent𝐫ator 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝕚𝐧𝐞 for Home Use. To the extent there is any conflict between SAMSUNG's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location. ft. Contacted Samsung & was told that those parts were only under warranty for ONE year. Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Washing Machine WF42H5200AF/A2-0000 at RepairClinic.com. Its innovative tub design balances heavy loads quietly and with ease. Samsung’s Steam Wash cycle has been engineered to improve the cleaning quality of your wash. Safe, contact-free delivery to your home, inside or outside. Smart Care interacts with your washer and dryer to perform an immediate diagnosis and offer quick solutions. This review is from Samsung - 4.2 Cu. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. Appliance Pros SKK-7A and SKK-8A Stacking Kit for all Samsung 27 inch wide Washer and Dryer - Front Load Laundry Pairs 4.6 out of 5 stars 120. Samsung’s patented VRT® technology reduces noise an incredibly low level. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. When our old dryer finally quits (it's very old), I'll get something as close to a match of this one as I can find. When I received it six months ago the Energy Star tag said energy cost of $10 a year. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. SAMSUNG does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through SAMSUNG to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I also do not use vinegar that so many seem to swear by in the rinse cycle. The high spin speeds render clothing less than desirably soft, although dramatically cut down drying time! Stacking Kit for Samsung Washer and Dryer (27 Inch Front Load) Ultra Durable SKK-7A Stacking Kit Replacement Part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for Samsung … My only complaint is that it (like all modern washing machines) takes too long. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. Our new Self Clean+ technology keeps the washer tub fresh by removing dirt and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals. ... WF42H5200AW/A2-0000. You will receive an email confirmation shortly. Ft. White Front Load Washer, Samsung WF45R6300AV 4.5 cu. I purchased this Samsung washer, along with a dryer, in December 2019. When we replaced an earlier model with this one we began to experience intermittent problems with the spin cycle. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2015. New self-cleaning technology keeps your front load washer fresh without the use of harsh cleaning chemicals. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016. Samsung WF42H5200AW/A2-00 washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! 1,257.98, Front Load Washer & Dryer Set with Steam and Sensor Dry in Champagne, $ I am not sure I believe that but it is obvious that the high speed spin saves a lot of dryer time over my old top load washer. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2019. Please try your search again later. LOGIN CUSTOMER SERVICES CART (0 items) Samsungparts.com. Samsung 4.2-cu ft high-efficiency, stackable front-load washer offers tremendous tub space, so you can finish more laundry in less time. Champagne Front Load Washer with Steam WF45R6100AC/US, Samsung WF45K6500AW Front Load Washer with 4.5 cu. Recently … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I clean the detergent drawer and leave the washer door open when I'm done for the day. ft. Capacity – Fit more Laundry, do Fewer Loads, Steam Wash – Eliminates Stains without Pre-treatment, Top Load Washer & Dryer Set with Active WaterJet and Sensor Dry in Champagne, $ Eight preset wash options, including delicates and active wear, combined with nine options let you customize each load of laundry exactly as needed. The powder is more forgiving if you use too much detergent, which is exactly what I was doing. A Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out. Free sample, Compensation, or Participated in a Consumer Research Study). Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The representative even offered to send me the script or handbook for dealing with customer problems. Please try again. Please call or chat with a Samsung expert for assistance. Bottom line - if your stuff stinks, you're using way too much detergent. Share your … We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. Skip customer service and troubleshoot issues straight from your smartphone. Switch to powder detergent (HE only) for a short time -buy a small box- and don't use more than line 1 on the scoop for any load. My whites have NEVER been so white, and I do not use bleach. ... WF42H5200AW/A2 WF5200 4.2 cu. Upstairs laundry has never been less obtrusive – run your washer upstairs while your children sleep. 1,797.98, Top Load Washer & Dryer Set with Super Speed and Steam Sanitize+ in White, $ * For Samsung Supplies information go to: * For S.T.A.R. By submitting any content to SAMSUNG, you represent and warrant that: You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content: You agree to indemnify and hold SAMSUNG (and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, joint ventures, and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. … But, it gets clothes clean. I felt they were making me responsibility for diagnosing the problem and they repeatedly told me if a repair person was sent out and the problem did not occur I would have to pay the bill. 2,157.98, Smart Front Load Washer & Dryer Set with Super Speed and Steam Sanitize+ in White, Washer capacity has a direct impact on how much time you spend doing laundry. I would recommend this product to a friend. Still waiting for it to be fixed :( !!! The washer works fine but a couple weeks ago I spilled a little regular liquid laundry detergent on the left side of control knob and … Category Part Number Description Demand; DC63-10001C: Samsung … 1,887.98, Top Load activewash™ Washer & Dryer Set with MultiSteam Technology™ in Black Stainless Steel, $ Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for … 1,347.98, Top Load Washer & Dryer Set with Vibration Reduction Technology+ and Sensor Dry in White, $ For any content that you submit, you grant SAMSUNG a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. WF42H5200AW/A2 … Learn more with 229 Questions and 424 Answers for Samsung - 4.2 Cu. We like it! Less water = less detergent. This left our clothes soaking wet. Our sanitize and allergen cycles eliminates up to 99% of bacteria and kills up to 95% of allergens in each laundry load. WF42H5200AW/A2 Samsung 4.2 Cuft Front Load Washer Front Load Washer Replacement Parts. The towels I thought I had ruined by blasting them dry on high heat and a timed cycle are now soft and fluffy again. Find the perfect Dryers for you! Speed Queen Laundry Pair TC5000WN 26" Top Load Washer and DC5000WE 27" Electric Dryer. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that SAMSUNG and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes. Vibration Reduction Technology ensures this washer can be located near bedrooms and on the second floor of homes without being overly noisy - special sensors keep every load perfectly balanced, even at high spin speeds. Please call 1-800-SAMSUNG … We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. +1-888-873-3829. DO use fabric softener, half capful. Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 27 inches x 38 11/16 inches, 7.5 cu. ft. Capacity, Stainless Steel Drum in White, Electrolux EFLS627UIW 27 Inch Front Load Washer with 4.4 cu. Please contact us instead. Steam cleaning settings penetrate deeply into fabrics, reciding the need to pre-treat stains. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2016. Message and data rates may apply. *, Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. This amounted to cleaning the front drain and repositioning the hose. Uses a LOT less water than the top loader we had. Ft. Capacity, QUANTUM ... GE White Laundry Pair with GTW330ASKWW 27"" Top Load Washer and GTX33GASKWW 27"" Fr... GE Top Load Speed Wash GTW685BSLWS 27"" Washer with Front Load GTD65EBSJWS 27"" Ele... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. So less water makes the soapy water more concentrated. Smart Washer/Dryer App available on Google Play and iTunes App Store. The unit arrived in excellent condition. LOGIN CUSTOMER SERVICES CART (0 items) Samsungparts.com. I even took a day off from work to run through their "phone diagnostics". Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Did you receive an incentive? , our Samsung representative will be in touch with you. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 365 days to return any part. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Unlike other washers which release steam from above, Samsung releases steam from the bottom of the laundry tub, saturating every item in the load and leading to an even deeper clean with no pre-treatment necessary. Called Samsung customer service and their representatives could not have been less helpful. Instructions were very clear, and hookup was straightforward and easy. , our Samsung representative at Best Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration on your next galaxy device. Mention retailers, other companies, or other websites/links. keeps repeating the rinse cycle and does not stop!! 27" Pedestal (2019) $ 259.00. Be patient - it's going to take several powder loads to get rid of all the excess that's stuck in your clothes, but you will win in the end : ), If it doesn't work, Samsung does not stand behind their products, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2016. The Samsung SK-5A Laundry Stacking Kit is compatible with most Samsung 27" wide front load washers and dryers and saves you space in your home. The Samsung WF42H5200AW Energy Star 4.2 Cu. 4 rather than 5 stars because of long wash time. Ft. Front-Load Steam Washer with SelfClean, White, 9 wash cycles, 10 options, 4 temperature settings, 4 spin settings and 3 soil settings, 3 dispenser trays: main wash, softener, bleach, Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) maintains virtually silent performance, Self-Clean eliminates the need for harsh chemicals, Smart Care lets you diagnose issues from your smart phone, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Want to get hands-on with latest Galaxy device? However, SAMSUNG reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason in accordance with applicable law. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and after 10 minutes on hold she finally picked up the call and repeated the same script of responses. With a washer capacity of 4.2 cu. Next. ft. Front Load Washer with Steam Wash, NSF Certified, Self Clean+, Allergen Cycle, Sanitize Cycle, 9 Wash Cycles, Vibration … Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct… Ft. Front-Load Steam Washer with SelfClean, in white, was designed to simplify and minimize the time you spend in your laundry room. Please try again. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: * For Samsung printer support or service go to. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Save up to an extra $59.92 now with Samsung Discount Program, CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS OF USE. Instructions were very clear, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2015. Cycle time is around an hour except for steam, about 1.5 hours. Include details of your hands-on experience with the product. By providing your email, you agree to receive emails about this submission. A Samsung representative at Best … Please write a review to publish your rating. $29.95. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. Free returns up to 15 days after delivery of an appliance. Samsung WF42H5200AW/A2 4.2 Cu. Washing Machine WF42H5200AW/A2… It's quiet, looks good (although hidden in the washroom), price was right, and the delivery guy dropped it in my garage. You CANNOT use the amount recommended on the detergent container. To utilize your limited laundry space efficiently, you can use the stacking … I was hesitant to buy without seeing it first, but went ahead and am now pleased with the purchase. that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any person or entity; for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party; that includes any information that references other websites, physical addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files. Out came the script of responses. ft. Capacity, AddWash in White, Samsung WF45K6500AV Front Load Washer with 4.5 cu. ft. 12 Dryer Options White Gas Dryer. ft. Capacity, in White. The unit arrived in excellent condition. HE soap is a must! My water bill is down $10 a month and I've reduced my loads from 10 a week to 6. We would like to make it right. ft. Capacity, in Black Stainless Steel, Samsung WA50R5400AV 5.0 cu. you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto; all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Product description The Samsung WF42H5200AW Energy Star 4.2 Cu. Manufacturer Model Number WF42H5200AW/A2 Variation 0001 Description 4.2 Cuft Front Load Washer Front Load Washer. ... We had sold our “flawless” Maytag stackable after 15 years of continuous service (no issues ever) to “upgrade” to this Samsung set. In the dryer, use MEDIUM heat and your MOISTURE SENSOR, which works very well (I have the matching dryer). Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. For additional questions regarding Samsung Premium Care, please call 1-866-371-9501. I'd buy it again. Eliminate pet dander and dust mites from your clothes with the sanitize/allergen feature. After the first month, you must provide a credit card to continue this coverage at its regular price of $11.99 per month. In accordance with applicable law, SAMSUNG reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on SAMSUNG's website that SAMSUNG deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms of Use. Front Load Washer & Dryer Combo, LG WM3488HW 24" Washer/Dryer Combo with 2.3 cu. Include obscene vulgar, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language. No, it doesn't use a tub full of water, float the clothes and beat them to death. We are glad you like your product. *Available for iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+ and Galaxy S1/S2/S2(HD)/S3/S4/S5/S6/NOTE/NOTE2/NOTE3/NOTE4. So far so good. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ft. White Front Load Steam Washer WF42H5200AW Samsung WF42H5200AF 27 Inch 4.2 cu. Come meet a Samsung representative for your S10 purchase. Svc Tech told me he see this all the time! Don't be afraid of gumming up your machine or other horror stories. Samsung washers and dryers team up to make light work of laundry day, while looking great in your laundry room. I've run the clean cycle once and just got the reminder to do it again, which I do while I'm sleeping. My Samsung frontload washer Model WF42H5200AW A2 Serial No. Speed Queen SDGNCAGS113TW01 Single Load Gas Dryer with 7 Cu. Shop Samsung 4.2 Cu. 4.2 cu. 1,977.98, Front Load Washer & Dryer Set with Steam and Steam Sanitize+ in Platinum, $ Works well and cleans thoroughly. Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, notifications, and more! See our privacy policy here. SKK-8K Stacking Kit for Samsung's 27" wide Front Load laundry pairs $ 39.99. Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options. Additional features include child lock and door lock, Diamond drum design, a direct drive motor, and three dispenser trays (main wash, softener, bleach). These Terms of Use govern your conduct associated with the Customer Ratings and Review service offered by SAMSUNG (the "CRR Service"). We hope our support team resolved any issues with your product. ft. – or 2.8 laundry baskets – you'll save up to 3 hours on laundry every week.*. It contains copyrighted media (and you don't hold the copyright), It contains media not related to the product, It contains copyrighted media (an you don't hold the copyright). You acknowledge that you, not SAMSUNG, are responsible for the contents of your submission. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. SAMSUNG Model Info WF42H5000AW/A2 Item Weight 192 pounds Product Dimensions 33 x 27 x 38 inches Item model number WF42H5000AW/A2 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Efficiency High Efficiency Energy Use 95 Kilowatt Hours Capacity 4.2 Cubic Feet Installation Type Free Standing Part Number WF42H5000AW Form Factor Stackable … While this did nothing (no obstruction or even slime as the unit is only three months old) the representative told me that because the machine had completed it's cycle after "this fix" they were not responsible. 9 wash cycles, including normal, bedding, heavy duty, delicates, … Ft. Professional Quality,... GE Front Load Compact GFW148SSLWW 24"" Washer with GFT14ESSLWW 24"" Electric Dryer ... 500 Series White Front Load Compact Stacked Laundry Pair with WAT28401UC 24 Washer ... 500 Series White Front Load Compact Laundry Pair with WAT28401UC 24 Washer and WTG8... GE Top Load Speed Wash GTW500ASNWS 27"" Washer with Front Load GTD45EASJWS 27"" Ele... GE GUD27ESSMWW Unitized Spacemaker 3.8 Washer with Stainless Steel Basket and 5.9 C... GE White Laundry Pair with GTW330ASKWW 27"" Top Load Washer and GTD33EASKWW 27"" Fr... THY 𝓞x𝓨gen 𝓒on𝒸ent𝐫ator 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝕚𝐧𝐞 1-3L/min AC 110V for Home Use. LOGIN CUSTOMER SERVICES CART (0 items) ... STACKING KIT FOR … By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Speed Queen White Top Load Laundry Pair with TR5000WN 26" Top Load Washer and DR500... GTX33EASKWW 27 Electric Dryer With 6.2 cu. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : Focus only on the product you are posting your review under. My wife and I spent hours on the phone with their representatives who read from a script of responses. Samsung WF42H5200AW Washing Machine (White) overview and full product specs on CNET. Ft. 9-Cycle High-Efficiency Steam Front-Loading Washer White at Best Buy. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Greater tub size means fewer loads, and fewer loads means more time doing other things you love. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common WF42H5200AW/A2 … Samsung WF42H5200AW Energy Star 4.2 Cu. Shop Samsung 4.2-cu ft High Efficiency Stackable Front-Load Washer (White) ENERGY STAR in the Front-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. ft. Black Stainless Top Load Washer with Super Speed WA50R5400AV/US, LG WM3998HBA 4.5 cu.ft. Include personal information such as email addresses, home addresses, or names. Please consider updating your star rating if we helped. 1,617.98, Top Load Washer & Dryer Set with Super Speed and Steam Sanitize+ in Champagne, $ Here's what will give you front load success. SAMSUNG 4.5 Cu. Ft. 9-Cycle High-Efficiency Steam … None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of SAMSUNG, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2016, Perhaps the reason for all the negative reviews is a front load learning curve problem... this is my first front loader, and the transition from water-soaked top load agitator washing is apples and oranges. I am left with a machine that works sometimes and sometimes does not. We are processing your review. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format. Compatible with WF50K7500AV/A2 ,WF42H5200AW/A2. 1,707.98, Top Load Washer & Dryer Set with Active WaterJet and Sensor Dry in White, $ Ft. 9-Cycle High-Efficiency Steam Front-Loading Washer - White Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Washing Machine WF42H5200AW/A2-0000 at RepairClinic.com. Digital Touch Control 55 dBA Dishwasher in White $ 449.00. (i.e. Please follow these guidelines when uploading a photo: Thank you for your submission! Original, high quality parts for Samsung WF42H5200AW/A2-0000 / Washer in stock and ready to ship today. This Samsung front load washing machine helps … Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? On my first front load, my clothes and towels smelled dirty and felt like cardboard after the washer/dryer cycle. I repeated that the problem had been and still is intermittent. Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. Dry time is 45-55 minutes for HUGE loads. My laundry is sweet-smelling, clean, fresh and soft again. Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences. 27" Riser $ 129.00. All content that you submit may be used at SAMSUNG's sole discretion. Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved. We purchased our Samsung WF419 on a “Black Friday” special November 2009 expecting to get some good years out of the washer/dryer pair. This washer has lived up to our expectations. ft. Front Load Washer . There was a problem completing your request. A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. Washing Machine ... STACKING … A Samsung Pro is ready to assist you in case you have any questions. Unable to add item to List. I'm never going back. Price Match Guarantee. Ft. Black Stainless Smart Electric Front Load Washer with Super Speed, Samsung WF45R6100AC 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with Steam Wash, NSF Certified, Self Clean+, Allergen Cycle, Sanitize Cycle, 9 Wash Cycles, Vibration … Crossover Non-Metered 120 Volts Front Load Washer 3.5 Cu. Self Clean+ also sends reminders to clean the tub every forty wash cycles and even sanitizes the gasket. Premium Care is free for the first month. It broke 2 weeks after having it plugged in ! A Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out. This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience. $0 down and 6, 12 or 18-month plans available for most appliances. Ft. Front-Load Steam Washer with SelfClean, in white, was designed to simplify and minimize the time you spend in your laundry … SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your location. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1 year parts and labor, 2 years control board, 3 years stainless steel drum, 10 years direct drive motor, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Clothes are nice & clean, and so far, we are quite HAPPY! Samsung WF42H5200AW 27 Inch 4.2 cu. Based on your star rating, we let you down.