Richard We missed you every day, but I know GOD need you help because you are a very smart, generous, happy, a good heart, a very good husband, daddy, granddad, and a very good friend.Mr. In his later years, he would join Daimler Chrysler Freightliner as a financial advisor. Richard W Hare age 74 From: Gretna, LA 200 Brett Dr,Gretna, LA 70056 (318) 331-9034 Previous Addresses: 2180 Euclid St, Gretna, LA 70056, 694 Rue Marcel, Gretna, LA 70056, 1227 Webster St, New Orleans, LA 70118 Associated Businesses: Cradle Set-Maison Rouff, Corp, Kendall's Dance Academy, Llc Possible Relatives: Kathleen W Hare, Kendall Hare Harris, Ichard W Hare, The family would like to thank all the specialized physicians for their years of dedicated care, especially Dr. William Newman, Dr. Charles Fiore, and Dr. Jon Glass. We are praying for you to continue to be strong in body and faith. Richard S. Hare, age 59, of Madison, Indiana, died Sunday, March 24, 2013 at his residence. Many thanks to Pulse Health Care and Right At Home caregiver and special friend, Angela Cruz, who always kept him laughing. Donald Richard O’Hare, age 84, of Riverside, California, passed away, Saturday, September 21, 2019, in Riverside, California. (Added February 24, 2020:) He is survived by his teen sweetheart, Kathleen Watts Hare, whom he was married to for 56 years, and his only daughter, Kendall Hare Harris (John). Thank you, Thank you to Mr. Hare's family to be the way you are so lovely, generous and with a good heart God bless ya'll always. His St. Matthias indoor ball team won the Girls City Championship in 1962. The family sincerely appreciates all of these exceptional professionals and his group of childhood friends who were a great sense of support through the years. He graduated from Jesuit High School (1960), and furthered his education at Loyola University (1964). They have also lived in Diamond Bar, CA and Las Vegas, NV. Rick was born on August 7, 1955 in Milwaukee, WI, to … Richard “Rick” George Bean, age 62, of New Lisbon died on Saturday February 10, 2018 at his residence. Love you. Select this result to view Richard John Hare's phone number, address, and more. Richard R. Hare of State Rd., Colden died Monday, December 14, 2015 at his son's residence in Springville at the age of 91. I've known Richard for 60 yrs. He was a dedicated teacher and volunteer for youth organizations. We found 12 records for Richard Hare in Rowlett, New Braunfels and 21 other cities in Texas. Richard Alva Hare, 80, born May 28, 1929 in Tampa, Florida entered into eternal rest July 29, 2010 in Tomball, Texas. Richard this is not a goodbye this is a:" I see you later Mr. Richard"My very deep condolence to Kathleen, Kendall (John) his beautiful girls Ashlyn and Corinne. He and Kathleen shared many wonderful memories traveling abroad. Mr. Hare was a straight shooter. We are sad to announce that on November 1, 2020 we had to say goodbye to Lisa Hare of New London, Wisconsin. they are my Angels they always happy and if I need any advice they always have a good answers for me, everytime I go to their house is like heaven" All my stress was going, I was very bless to know them. TO MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.My name is Angela Cruz, and I'm Mr. Richard care giver, I've been knowing Mr. Richard and his family for almost 2 years and I consider them like my beautiful family. The Right Reverend Richard Hare, who has died aged 87, was suffragan Bishop of Pontefract, in Wakefield diocese, from 1971 to 1992 and one of … Velma Lucille Hare MADISON-Velma Hare, age 94, passed away peacefully on Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020, at Oak Park Place, Madison, Wis. Velma was born on Sept. 28, 1926 in Dodgeville, Wis. She was the daughter of Theodore and Ruth (Heiser) Thompson. Another passion was his work within the automotive industry. Obituary. May he rest in peace. Richard Hare in Texas. He graduated from Jesuit High School (1960), and furthered his education at Loyola University (1964). The Right Reverend Richard Hare. He was born January 2, 1949, in Camden, NJ, a son of the late James J. and Lenora V. Furlong O’Hare. Richard W. OHare, age 68 of Red Bank, NJ died on Monday, September 9, 2019 at Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank.He was born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in the Bronx and he lived in Oak Ridge, NJ before moving to Red bank 10 years ago.He proudly served in https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/marrero-la/richard-hare-9372378, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. I went to school with Kathleen and we double dated at our Junior prom. Richard William Hare, age 77, passed away September 15, 2020 at West Jefferson Hospital after a long battle with CIPD. https://obituaries.lockportjournal.com/obituary/clarence-hare-1074626213 To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by Westside/Leitz-Eagan Funeral Home. officiated by his lifelong friend, Deacon Tom Caffery. Upon completion of his Masters in Finance and Math (1966), Richard entered the US Army during the Vietnam War where he received many distinguished service awards and was honorably discharged at the rank of Captain. Obituary for Richard S. Hare. Both he and Kathleen were brave in the years addressing his illness. He was a professor at Xavier University and the University of Holy Cross. He was richly involved in the CYO programs through St. Matthias, Christ the King, and St. Anthony Gretna Parishes, coaching volleyball, basketball, flag football, and indoor ball. With all my love Angela Cruz. May God grant you consolation in all your wonderful memories of a great Dad and Grandfather and husband.Claire Cook. Born in Canton, Oh., April 2, 1943 to his parents the late George and Virginia Hare, he was a 1961 graduate of Central Catholic High School. Richard Hare passed away in Marrero, Louisiana. On March 8, 1980, she was married to Jim Hare and they were together until his death in 2019. Obituary. He was a graduate of Springville Griffith Institute. He is one of the few professors that I remember fondly from my days at Xavier. Obituary: THE RT REVD THOMAS RICHARD HARE. He was employed by Ford Motor Company in his early years, and later built and owned The Slidell Chrysler Dealership. Burial will be in St. Pauls Catholic Cemetery in Marty with military honors. Per his wishes, cremation has taken place and a Celebration of Life will be announced by his family in the near future. He was also a member of ADG Fraternity. The Rt Revd Dr Colin Buchanan writes: THE Rt Revd Richard Hare, who died on 18 July, aged 87, was one of the most colourful and unforgettable bishops of the 20th-century Church of England. In his later years, he would join Daimler Chrysler Freightliner as a financial advisor. She had 23 grandchildren. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. https://sullivanfuneralhome.net/.../2542/Richard-O-Hare/obituary.html The family sincerely appreciates all of these exceptional professionals and his group of childhood friends who were a great sense of support through the years. Richard also loved to travel, especially to Europe. Richard will be remembered during a small grave side service with family and friends at Lake Lawn Metairie Cemetery Wednesday October 14, 2020 at 10:00 am. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a … I prefer to remember him this way.My deepest sympathies to you Kathleen, Kendall (John) and Ashlyn and Corinne. Richard Dicky Hare, Sr., 70, of Marty Richard Hare, Sr. died Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at his home in Marty. Richard “Tony” Lenhart, age 68 of Jeromesville, Ohio and formerly of Cambridge passed away suddenly in Medina, Ohio February 15, 2020. Share Richard's life story with friends and family. farleyfh.tributes.com/obituary/show/Richard-T.-O-Hare-103036441 His first love was teaching. Professor Richard Hare, who has died aged 82, was one of the most influential moral philosophers of the mid-20th century. The second best result is Richard John Hare age 70s in Henderson, NV in the River Mountain neighborhood. Ed Spears XU BS Marketing Class of 1977, Richard, Kathleen, and I were classmates and friends from our time at Jesuit through the years. Hare, Richard William View Original Notice → Hare, Richard William Richard William Hare, age 77, passed away September 15, 2020 at West Jefferson Hospital after a long battle with CIPD. Richard William Hare, age 77, passed away September 15, 2020 at West Jefferson Hospital after a long battle with CIPD. He laughed hysterically and said, "That's just Lola, Kathleen's best friend...she wears a different WIG every week!" June 17, 2005 Richard J. O'Hare, 72, of Phoenix, NY, died Friday night at St. Joseph's Hospital. Mr. Richard and Kathleen they are a very lovely couple Omgs! Kathleen, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. He is survived by his teen sweetheart, Kathleen Watts Hare, whom he was married to for 56 years, and his only daughter, Kendall Hare Harris (John). Tony was a loving father, partner and brother. https://obits.nola.com/obituaries/nola/obituary.aspx?pid=196931789 Mr. Richard was my sleeping beauty (I call him in the mornings,he love to sleep) Mr. Richard is the SAINTS # 1 fan and when they loss I was like Mr. Richard what at game last night right! Richard also loved to travel, especially to Europe. He was employed by Ford Motor Company in his early years, and later built and owned The Slidell Chrysler Dealership. Eya had four biological children: Rhonda Lynn, Richard, Roger, Gordena, and she had also adopted Joey Hare. O'HARE, Richard Age 76, of Burlington, MA, passed away peacefully at his home on January 5, 2019 from Alzheimer's. Much loved husband to Judith, Dad to Ben and Julie, Father-in-law to Chris, Grampy to Belle, Isaac and Pippa-May and Brother to John and the late Ian and Gillian. https://sherriebream.christophermitchell.com/.../obituary.html He is survived by his teen sweetheart, Kathleen Watts Hare, whom he was married to for 56 years, and his only daughter, Kendall Hare Harris (John). He was also a loving and proud grandfather to his two grandchildren, Ashlyn and Corinne Harris. He loved being an eternal teacher, touching the lives of many youths in and out of the classroom. Published in The Times-Picayune from Oct. 11 to Oct. 14, 2020. OBITUARY Richard Alva Hare May 28, 1929 – July 29, 2010. Love you, Condolences to the Hare family. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. He was born January 15, 1954, in Madison, to Dr. Frank and Marjorie Cornell Hare. He was very successful in his many professional endeavors. Th., S.T.L., age 71, of Dallas, TX, peacefully passed away in her sleep on September 24, 2014. 11 August 2010. He was a 1972 graduate of Madison Consolidated High School and attended DePauw University. Richard G. Hare age 58 of Canton, Oh., passed away unexpectedly Tuesday morning, September 4, 2001 in the residence following an apparent heart attack. Lisa was a … Judith and I send condolences and prayers to you Kathleen and your family. An extra special thank you to such a special and dedicated infusion nurse and dear friend, Jennifer Jessup. Her many years of dedication to our family cannot be repaid. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. The family would like to thank all the specialized physicians for their years of dedicated care, especially Dr. William Newman, Dr. Charles Fiore, and Dr. Jon Glass. Sincere condolences and prayers for Richards soul as it is received in heaven. Funeral Home Services for Richard are being provided by Westside/Leitz-Eagan Funeral Home. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Find the obituary of Richard Morrow Sr. (1946 - 2020) from Bolivar, OH. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. He loved being an eternal teacher, touching the lives of many youths in and out of the classroom. He was born in Indiana on March 25, 1935 to the late James and Minnie Belle O’Hare. Richard was born on July 16, 1943 in New Orleans, LA, the only son to Claire Francis Johnson Hare and William Richard Hare. Richard will be remembered during a small grave side service with family and friends at Lake Lawn Metairie Cemetery Wednesday October 14, 2020 at 10:00 am. Obituary for Richard R. Hare. Lisa Hare Obituary. officiated by his lifelong friend, Deacon Tom Caffery. He and I both worked in the CBD and would run into each other at various lunch venues on a monthly basis. She died Saturday, August 8, 2020 at her home in Marty. Many thanks to Pulse Health Care and Right At Home caregiver and special friend, Angela Cruz, who always kept him laughing. He was richly involved in the CYO programs through St. Matthias, Christ the King, and St. Anthony Gretna Parishes, coaching volleyball, basketball, flag football, and indoor ball. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Richard is related to Deborah L Hare and Thomas J Hare as well as 2 additional people. Richard is preceded in death by his brother, Fred Hare, son, James Robert and grandson, Jordan Rudy Castro. Upon completion of his Masters in Finance and Math (1966), Richard entered the US Army during the Vietnam War where he received many distinguished service awards and was honorably discharged at the rank of Captain. He was born November 19, 1924 in Machias, a son to the late Rollo and Mary (Smith) Hare. Her many years of dedication to our family cannot be repaid. Obituary: Richard Mervyn Hare Obituary: Richard Mervyn Hare Griffin, James 2002-12-01 00:00:00 Richard Mervyn Hare Richard Hare, Whiteâ s Professor of Moral Philosophy, Oxford University, from 1966 to 1983, and President of the Society for Applied Philosophy from 1985 to 1988, died on 29 January 2002, aged 82. Does your WIFE know about all of these women kissing you?" His St. Matthias indoor ball team won the Girls City Championship in 1962. She was born on October 3, 1966 in New London, WI, the daughter of the late L. Lee and Janice (White) Drews. He was very successful in his many professional endeavors. An extra special thank you to such a special and dedicated infusion nurse and dear friend, Jennifer Jessup. Richard Laurence HARE Passed away peacefully at Cheltenham General Hospital on Wednesday 4th November 2020, aged 70 years. by. First as my CYO Indoorball Coach, friend, then as my best friend's boyfriend and later as her husband.I best remember him for a funny story he never got tired of telling . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He was a professor at Xavier University and the University of Holy Cross. OBITUARY Richard William Hare July 16, 1943 – September 15, 2020. Lisa L. Hare, age 54, of New London, passed away on Sunday, November 1, 2020, at her home in New London following a battle with cancer. Richard and Kathleen also operated The Cradle Set and Maison Rouff Children's stores throughout the south, where they made lifelong friends through business. Kathleen, your dedication and selflessness to Richard’s needs proves the love shared by you and Richard. He was also a member of ADG Fraternity. His first love was teaching. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Richard leaves behind his beloved wife of fifty-one years Carol (Hurley) O'Hare … Lisa's Obituary. I know how much your Dad meant to you and your family. Richard was born on July 16, 1943 in New Orleans, LA, the only son to Claire Francis Johnson Hare and William Richard Hare. Michael Thomas O'Hare Michael Thomas O’Hare, age 71, of Tallmansville, WV went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, November 10, 2020. Richard and Kathleen also operated The Cradle Set and Maison Rouff Children’s stores throughout the south, where they made lifelong friends through business. Born in Ogdensburg, the son of Michael O'Hare and Pauline McDonald O'Hare, he was a graduate of St. Mary's Academy in Ogdensburg and an AirForce veteran of the Korean War. https://obits.syracuse.com/obituaries/syracuse/obituary.aspx?pid=168020327 Another passion was his work within the automotive industry. Aug. 26, 1943-Sept. 24, 2014 Mary Catherine Shea Hare, M. Here is Lisa Hare’s obituary. He and Kathleen shared many wonderful memories traveling abroad. He was also a loving and proud grandfather to his two grandchildren, Ashlyn and Corinne Harris. One day, his lunch buddy asked him, "Richard, boy you sure are popular with the ladies! receive updates when new memories are posted, Kendall I am so sorry for your lost. I would always greet him with a kiss on the cheek. Richard William Hare, age 77, passed away September 15, 2020 at West Jefferson Hospital after a long battle with CIPD. Funeral services will be 1030 AM, Friday, November 22, 2019 at St. Pauls Catholic Church in Marty. and he tells me: I don't want to talk about it" so that day I was very quiet, but for a minute and then I start talking about the series In the Heat of the Night he loved that show and I was telling him Mr. Richard I'm sorry but I like BUBBA" the actor and he call Kathleen and he said: Kathleen find out where BUBBA lives, because Angela likes Bubba" that day they both made my day."Mr. Juanita “Eya” Hare was born November 1, 1947 to Wesley “Bud” Hare and Leafia Pearl Drapeau.