Payon Dungeon Floor 1: Collect 3 seals the first time. After speaking with the assigned person and completing your pilgrimage, Father Mareusis will officially accept you as a herald of the Church. Try partying in Cursed Abbey (Nameless). Distribute your stats equally into int and dex. When the exp seems slow flywing past the next level and get to level 3 Payon Dungeon. This build can’t leveling by yourself. Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides. If the exp gets slow or you get a card head to seals. Caster Type Homunculus can level easily at Soils (Mi Gao) and Geographers. share. Use the Orc dungeon warp and walk up through the first portal, then outside to the geffen field map. When you get to 89+ Try to find a friendly person to party with or leech from. One map north of the Comodo Beach Dungeon warp. 2) Without custom starting area, head to the map West (left) of Alberta or East (right) of Payon. Use Heal and Stone Body to support the killers. The first acolyte must inform the 2nd acolyte that their mana is depleted and must sit down, the 2nd acolyte takes the shift. Mob these monsters: Gibbet Dullahan Disguise Quve Lude Hylozoist / Heirozoist it will be better if it would be updated and will consider the financial status of a player ^_^. You can switch element of your weapon with arrows. 11. Comodo Field, 2 Maps East of Comodo Town: You could also join a friendly TU priest in Anubis; keeping the other mobs killed with Double Strafe and cold Arrows. Make sure to leave your party if you were in one. Change job and go to either the Monk or Priest section of the guide. Try to find a friendly priest and tank then head to Ice dungeon level 3 to kill ice titans. When you feel confident try out seals or siromas. Seals to 99 just makes me cry, it is doable though. Marc Card is highly valuable, and Marcs are also good experience. Go there and look for Sister Asthe. There is another technique used to level monks. Byalan Dugeon can be used to farm cards and level your homunculus. Thanks to Limitless RO for providing a superb server. When the exp seems slow flywing past the next level and get to level 3 Payon Dungeon. I’ll update sections for the more wealthy and less fortunate RO players. Head to Alligators on the chance to get a card while you level a bit first. and kill a wolf until lvl 50….. Umm… RMS… I have a question… what if I DON’T have Cart Rev. Ragnarok Online PH Beta started on June 20, 2017 and many played the game especially old Ragnarok players. I’m leveling up my Merch so that I can have an Alchemist or a Blacksmith…. Fate must have brought us together so that we'd meet today. For Limitless RO: Talk to the job/class NPC and rebirth into a novice. Use soul strike and firebolt on the Munaks and the Bonguns. Glastheim Dungeon Lower Center of the Map: Have Potions on your hotkeys, or flywing. You could also join a friendly TU priest in Anubis; keeping the other mobs killed with Double Strafe and Cold Arrows then using Bragi to speed up his TU. Int-Vit-Dex.This is full support build. Einbroch Field, North of Einbroch Town: When you feel confident try out seals or siromas. I’ve been off of Ragnarök Online for a couple of months, and I forgot where to level in some early levels, or what monsters gave me nice EXP among the others…this helped me. You will often see them healing the injured and supporting other adventurers in their battles against evil. Take Panacea (saved from killing seals) or green pots to get rid if silence. If you hunt Pasana Card, Composite Bow [4] with 2 Vadon Cards and 2 Peco Peco Egg Cards, Jakk Card, and have enough flywings and skill… You can solo kill in Kasa in Thor as a high level bard. 1. I am open to alternate suggestions. If you hunt Pasana Card, Freezing Bow, Jakk Card, and have enough flywings and skill… You can kill in Kasa in Thor as a high level hunter. Kill porings first, and when you’re ready try Lunatics. Cursed Abbey Dungeon Floor 1: Ghoul Zombie Slaughter. 16 comments. Use equal agi and str remainder in dex, and can equip a Stilleto or better. Hide (Smokie Card) Clip will help you live longer and avoid the magic attacks. OR Ice Dungeon Floor 3: Monsters to Avoid: Gazeti (A Priest can cast pnuema to negate the Gazeti’s Attacks) Use Cart Revolution to speed it up and fill your cart; damage is based on the cart’s weight. If you’re good enough you can do it without the high priest, using hide and agi spear with fire spear vs Anubis. Rachael Dungeon Floor 1: Isilla and Vanberk Glastheim Dungeon Lower Center of the Map: Requires 5 total quests to gain access, all linked in the guide. Take on the path of an Acolyte in "Ragnarok Online" by passing the Job Change Quest with the help of this guide. Sphinx Floor 4 or 5: Louyang Field, South of Louyang Town: When you get bored or the exp isn’t as good try out Racheal Dungeon. Monsters to avoid: More information on this topic is in the Experiencepage. It really does help with a PvM class. Ask for aspersio from the priest in your party to deal more damage. Byalan Dungeon Floor 2: Vadon Kukre Hydra Change job and move to the Dancer, Bard, or Hunter section of the guide. If you have don’t have fireblend head to Alligators in the hopes of getting ygg seeds or even a card while leveing. Thanks for the guide, you must have worked hard on it :D. You’re very welcome! If you get bored you could always try Orcs. I suggest bringing Flywings to teleport through Geffen 14, there are High Orcs which are too strong for your level. Once you change jobs move to the Assassin or Rogue section as appropriate. Take Panacea (saved from killing seals) or green pots to get rid if silence. <3, http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60026. For example, Player A has high wizard Level 70 and stalker Level 80 in ID. What if I’m just Job Level 15 and such? Remember that occult impaction costs one sphere so always have spheres up. Renewal leveling is more universal and does not necessarily need to be divided up by each cl… Now head to Alligators for some job levels. Teleport through the map and use Occult Impaction to kill solo sleepers; heck hotkey some flywings so it’s no delay and costs no sp. Nemesis>Mage Coat> so far meron po ako . Once your homunculus is strong enough you can just hang in a spot and feed it while watching TV. A group party in Ice Dungeon 3 or Abbey is easy to find. The place to change jobs to an Acolyte is located in the Capital City of Prontera. My only suggestion is for the addition of a vit/spear knight section :). The player market is outside the building in the main town, head left of the city center. Take Panacea or green pots to get rid of silence. Payon Dungeon Floor 1: Reminder: This is only a guide. Hide (Smokie Card) Clip will help you live longer and avoid the magic attacks. Sell the witherless roses with overcharge and make lots of money. Or use the same technique in High Orcs. (Avoid the spores, trust me.) It is made based on a Server with a starting area, however it should fit any low to mid rate servers. The building to the right has most other NPCs of note. The great thing about leveling a bard is you can help in all dungeons with Double Strafe and Poem of Bragi to support. Use a neutral weapon and a tanking build. When you feel confident try out seals or siromas. Glastheim Dungeon Lower Center of the Map: You could join a friendly TU priest in Anubis; keeping the other mobs killed with Double Strafe and Cold Arrows. Then buy a Wind swordmace and head to Byalan 4 to hunt Marcs. Use the Orc dungeon warp and walk up through the first portal, then outside to the geffen field map. Head out the west portal. The Prontera Sanctuary/Church is located in the farthest northeast corner of the city of Prontera. Niffleheim town: Advantage of Archer is high damage and long-range attack. Ice Dungeon Floor 1: As a homun strip doesn’t effect them, so one of the Metalling’s toughest abilities is negated. Head to Alligators for the first few job levels. ... keep in mind that your Job Level as a Novice should be 10. for melee biginrs and novice!! You can also use Cart Rev on Metallings and kill pretty fast. You could also join a friendly TU priest in Anubis; keeping the other mobs killed with Double Strafe and Cold Arrows. i mean.. if you really want to level up fast, go to the monster section in the database, find the monster with the most exp and of course with the least capabilities to kill ya(consider the attack and def) and you’ll be leveling up in no time. Kill them until the experience is somewhat slow. For now use an agi str with the change in dex to get a few job levels. See Transcending Section for further details once maxed. Cursed Abbey, also known as Nameless is great party leveling. Archer Levelling Guide. Agi-Str-Dex.This build for Battle Priest or Combo Monk. North of Lighthalzen Town: If you get bored you could always kill Orcs. When you feel confident try out seals or siromas. Your pilgrimage will take you to visit one of three holy people. See Transcending Section for further details. Is it time to become an Acolyte? About Classes.In Ragnarok Online, a character's abilities and skills are defined by their class (also known as job). Yuno Field 6: Sell the witherless roses with overcharge and make lots of money. Hated those last thief levels right? i think it is more easy to lvl up when u kill a spore until lvl 25…… You can reach Job 50 in 2-3 hours. There are always large parties happening there; making it easy for any class to level. Comodo Field, 2 Maps East of Comodo Town: You find them one map north of the Comodo Beach Dungeon warp. When you get bored or the exp isn’t as good try out Racheal Dungeon. Thanks to ratemyserver.net for having extensive databases with prompt search engines. Use dex, agi, and double strafe. Filed under: Character Guides, Leveling, Other RO Writings, Tips & Tricks. thank you for all the updates given ill surely be helped by dis as i am an new comer, I can see that you miss a few things, but i still think ur guide is very nice made and nice to read, the only thing you should have improved is that you should have had much more monsters to choose between, cause it seems in some sections u just put in something from another section just because you didn’t know what to write f.ex. It has direct warp. Mob the monsters in Niffleheim town warp. When you get bored or the exp isn’t as good try out Racheal Dungeon. Anyways, your best bet at first is going with a high agi and str build, with the change in dex to hit. Chongke: This is a guide with a variety of easy to access monsters. This guide to the Job Change Quest for Acolytes will help you fulfill your destiny. Einbroch Field, North of Einbroch Town: Hunter is a pretty easy class to level. Cast Safetywall on your feet to prevent melee attacks. I suggest memoing (/memo) outside the ED entrance, for a direct warp. i am easily bullied there. Everything has decent EXP and loot. You get a little afk worker called a homunculus. Thor Dungeon To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. I really liked this guide. Novice: Job 1-10 Equip any starting equipment and head to the leveling map of your choice. Use many flywings, skill, and patience… You can solo kill Kasa in Thor as a high level dancer. Now kill Zombies, Poporings, and the Familiars too. When you have it head to Alligators. This way you won’t take it off party share experience for those not yet 99. Rachael Dungeon Floor 1: Isilla and Vanberk Just lame guide for mid-raters. Zombies are softer in my opinion. An Acolyte will provide much needed healing as well as Blessing and Increase Agility to help lower level Thieves round out the HIT and FLEE. Get a bit more dex and agi, also take Owls Eyes and Vultures Eyes to get more range. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games. Try to get Gloria also. At level 25+, we already had high (60) int and only use level 1 Heal to full heal a party member. When the exp seems slow flywing past the next level and get to level 3 Payon Dungeon. Head to Alligators on the chance to get a card while you level a bit first. Spores until level 25 and wolves until 50 sounds nice, what rate server are you playing? Endow a weapon with the Holy property for the skill`s duration. Well it does get slow for Rogues too. Actually you can easily reach lvl 32-33 by doing main quests. The test begins aftet talking to the Priest that can be found in the Sanctuary, located in the 2 o'clock direction of town. (Please check this video for detail) 12. Kill them until you have heal 5 atleast, max int remainder in dex and vit, and can equip a wand. The former page was structured more for pre-renewal. Comodo Beach Dungeon Warp: Then “mob” larger amounts of seals as you get more confident. Great and helpful guide. <3). From level one to level 10 all you can are clearing all the quest at Beginner Zone, in the Beginner Zone you will learn: ... Acolyte mercenary can use Heal and Blessing, with her you can save more potion. It isn't uncommon to find Acolytes travelling with adventurers as they are the most knowledgeable when it comes to supporting. It’s after the swordsman and knights sections, listed as Paladins. Holy property weapons can inflict more damage on Undead and Shadow property monsters. But I am concerned that you may not know what to do as an Acolyte from here on..." [What should I do?] Really really good guide and substantial effort. One benefit-sad but true-is that dancer is female only class. Niffleheim town: HAHAHA! Geffen Field 10: Orc Baby, Orc Warrior, and Orc Lady. Use Fire Arrows here. Make sure to avoid everything else. You can also use Bash on Metallings and kill pretty fast. Monsters to avoid: Bloody Murderer, Loli Ruri Byalan Dungeon Floor 3: First you need to distribute your 9 skill points (alt S), next use your ability points (alt Q or alt A). You can also see this guide … Ice Dungeon Floor 1: Put the Firebolt skill on your hotkeys and you’re good to level like a mage at Mi Gao or Geographers. Then use that money for a leech at 89+ to speed things up. Remark: If you have reached the required level, please exit … Ice Dungeon Floor 1: 1. Now kill the Zombies, Poporings, and Familiars. Ice Dungeon Floor 1: Go to payon dungeon with some Novice Pots (Free) and kill the skeletons there. Ice Dungeon Floor 1: Alchemists are there, Dancers, Bards, why not Crusaders??? Kill them until you have soulstrike and can equip a wand. You could join a friendly TU priest in Anubis; keeping the other mobs off him with provoke and a VVS Whitesmith’s cold spear. Payon Dungeon Floor 1: Do NOT try to kill poporings as an aco, avoid these: Revo-Classic Acolyte Guide. Ice Dungeon Floor 1: Take off your gear and store it, grab your nubbiest of nub gear and put it in inventory. Sphinx Floor 4 or 5: If you want to party with others Fortune’s Kiss increases criticals and Please Don’t Forget Me slows monsters dramatically. It is intended for lower to mid rate servers. It’s easy to play just click … When you get to 89+ Try to find a friendly person to party with or leech from. KEEP FABRICS! Buffs and Aspersio make a big difference. It will say Yuno 6 if you type in /where. Such kind praise makes me want to write more guides. OR If u lucky u can get card or ygg. Therefore, dancers are very easy to find a leech for and usually for free. Once you job change and get a few job levels make sure to get Jupitel Thunder. Head to Alligators on the chance to get a card while you level a bit first and get used to then new build. Comodo Beach Dungeon Warp: But again i think this guide was very nice and easy to read keep up the good work theres only one way to get better y’know. Max agi for survival but make sure to spare some in str for damage and dex to keep hitting. The pictures added a nice addition to the piece. When the exp seems slow, flywing past the next level and get to level 3 Payon Dungeon. Anti-spam word: (Required)* Take part in an all-new kind of quest only on Ragnarok Transcendence! Now that you have turn undead, teleport to level 4 of sphinx and buff yourself completely. Great job. Stat at Lv.55 : Str 30 Agi 63 … Could use more updating, like maybe a guide on how to get there. Geffen Field 14: High Orcs Orc Archer Einbroch Field, North of Einbroch Town: If you have wind type weapon Anolians are an option. TELEPORT FROM: Orc Hero If you want to be nice tell a friendly Champ where he is.