The sweet potatoes are par-boiled to start the cooking process. Whole30 Loaded Sweet Potato Fries (Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free) These Whole30 loaded sweet potato fries will shock you by how good they are. Make a vegan pizza, chicken parmesan, or simply use it as a dip or topping for veggies over the next few days. These Whole30 loaded sweet potato fries will surprise you with just how delicious they are. ). a large blender or food processor won’t work well. Easy! They are Whole30 compliant and can be made AIP complaint as well, not to mention 100% kid friendly. My first step to amazing loaded fries is plenty of No Sugar Hickory Smoked Bacon from Jones Dairy Farm! Filling enough for a Whole30 dinner, this recipe is also an excellent Whole30 side dish. Getting sweet potato fries crispy in the oven is the ultimate hat trick. “Fun food” always brightens my mood a little bit. Lay on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single … Check out my new cookbook, or get all my recipes (over 500!) Place them in a pot and cover with cold water. This is the perfect Paleo sweet potato fries recipe in the world! Preheat Oven to 425. Get the recipe for my savory Sweet Potato Bacon Waffles here and my Ham and Veggie Quiche here. Packed with flavor and perfect over a sweet potato or greens! These Whole30 loaded sweet potato fries will surprise you with just how delicious they are. If you want to turn these Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries into Loaded Sweet Potato Fries just add strips of my Italian Chicken and then drizzle with Avocado Caesar Dressing for a Mediterranean meal. In a small bowl, combine all spices: garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, … Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into even matchsticks. Required fields are marked *. Mix the ingredients so that the sweet potato becomes well coated. These paleo baked sweet potato fries are easy, crispy and so flavorful. Over here you’ll find real-food, clean eating family favorites that you’ll be excited to share with your loved ones. Here are 38 sweet potato recipes that go beyond your average sweet potato fries (although, those are delicious, too). My husband is obsessed with that cheese sauce!! I’m serious, these fries are so good, they are crisp and so easy to make. And while I used to buy a big bag on the frozen food section (and still do occasionally for convenience), they often use some nasty vegetable oils I’d rather not eat since they are pro-inflammatory and often loaded with GMO’s. Your email address will not be published. Put sweet potato fries into a large bowl and add your avocado oil and salt. doesn’t have to be “junk” at all. Please subscribe! I’m serious, these fries are so good, they are crisp and so easy to make. Arrange on the baking sheets in a single layer with no two fries touching - this will help them turn out crispy! Additionally, you will find 230 mg of potassium and almost 3 grams of fiber per 100 grams of this bright orange tuber. Your email address will not be published. I do a little too much of everything (except cleaning), and I enjoy laughing at myself. I’m so happy you stopped by! This healthy sweet potato soup recipe is hearty and nutritious with sweet potato, winter squash, nourishing broth, and a touch of bacon. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Kaylie is the author of paleoglutenfree.com. All the good stuff – like nachos, loaded fries, wings, and ALL the dips (my buffalo chicken dip is my fave!) The honey tones it all down with just enough sweetness, and the result will have you licking the extra sauce off the roasting pan. I recommend using a smaller high speed blender or food processor to get the sauce very creamy. These sweet potato fries are a little crunchy, a little salty, and a little sweet. The dairy-free sour "cream" I've used in this recipe isn't to be missed, it's really what takes these loaded chili fries to the next level! These days, sweet potato fries are everywhere. HOW TO MAKE LOADED SWEET POTATO FRIES. Servings : 4 people Paleo I typically do not need to soak my cashews for this sauce using a Nutribullet. in a personalized weekly meal planner here! With a crispy outside and soft, sweet inside, our triple-cooked sweet potato fries are a splendid companion for all types of savory sauté dishes, especially Fish ‘n’ Chips. Plus, sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamins and minerals. Even if they have slightly more calories than homemade typical potato fries, they have more fiber, potassium, and Vitamin A. Heat the oven to 375°F on convection bake (or 400°F in a non-convection oven). These sweet potato fries are made in a way that will satisfy your savory craving as a snack, and also so that you can pair them up with other savory items like a steak or a piece of chicken, and they’ll go great. Paleo recipes and more from New York Times bestselling cookbook author Michelle Tam! Simply add everything to the blender and blend/process/pulse until it’s creamy. Sweet potatoes are nutrient rich, tasty, and go with just about anything.