Related Products. Shop Milk direct from Albertsons. Grassmilk is minimally pasteurized and non-homogenized; the Whole Grassmilk comes with a cream layer on top. You can learn more about our grass fed certification seal at this link: https://www.organicvalley.coop/blog/organic-grass-fed-certification-seal-you-can-trust/, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-2c0ae24c-ec79-4a5f-b0ff-9e97bbc22410, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5366560d-007-1762e4f7195063, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:12:07 GMT, Electrode, Comp-007624ca-b448-405a-ae78-531b4da1591e, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-43544ab7-007-1762e59c541aea, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:23:24 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I usually catch it on sale at my local grocery store. This Reduced Fat 2% Chocolate Milk, Half Gallon - Organic Valley Chocolate Milk is high quality PNG picture material, which can be used for your creative projects or simply as a … Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. We remove lactose by introducing lactase enzyme. and we have not verified it. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. UPC 093966516005. If you discontinue this delicious CREAM AT THE TOP GRASSMILK, I know that I will be so disappointed that I will never buy any other products from Organic Valley. The tastiest and most nutritious milk comes from healthy, happy cows that spend their days in green pastures. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Organic Valley, Organic Lactose Free Whole Milk, Ultra Pasteurized, Half Gallon, 64 Ounces at Amazon.com. Instructions: Refrigerate at 33°F-38°F. Milk – Chocolate Whole Milk Half Gallon $ 4.99. Keep Refrigerated. Pair this ultra pasteurized milk with your favorite cookie or pour it over cereal. Related products. At Organic Valley, we’ve been innovating for 30 years. We call this the milkiest milk in the history of milk for a reason. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Neighborhood grocery store. If you bring it back, I will not only be a loyal customer offering glowing 5 star reviews, but vow to evangelize its superior nature far and wide in an effort to convert as many fellow customers as possible. Cheese- Cottage 2%- Organic Valley 16oz $ 5.49. Organic Valley Whole Milk Ultra Pasteurized, 12 oz. Amazon.com. From first to last, Organic Valley is love at each bite. Give them a big hug for me. I hope you will courageously answer all of these people who are asking you to NOT discontinue this grassmilk. Once opened, consume within 5 days. Instructions: Refrigerate at 33°F-38°F. Milk- Whole Milk Half Gallon $ 3.50. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Never missed a day of school until I went away to college. Non-GMO It’s not too sweet. Ultra pasteurized milk with protein and essential nutrients. I used to drink "organic" milk and did research that Grass Feed cows is the way to go. I am so glad I discovered OV 2% grass feed milk in the supermarket. It also has certification from Validus, which is an independent certification company that ensures that people are producing food responsibly. We heat our ultra pasteurized milk at a higher temperature, and that gives you more time to enjoy the half gallon of organic milk in your refrigerator. Organic Valley 2% Omega 3 Milk Half Gallon quantity. Organic Valley, Organic Whole Milk with Omega-3, Ultra Pasteurized, Half Gallon, 64 oz Complete source of Omega-3 from fish oil, but never a fishy taste Organic milk from pasture-raised cows on small family farms Certified USDA Organic.