DUDE! Sep 11, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Brent Rogers. Email This BlogThis! He had the gothic look. Well first off, we already know Chester isn't FROM Oolacile. or Marvelous Chester UPDATED 2. Was From giving us a glimpse into the future? Hunter Set Information "One of the standard articles of hunter attire fashioned at the workshop. Discover (and save!) brandonford 6 years ago #1. […] the team working on the Artorias of The Abyss DLC would then immediately go on to work on Bloodborne, and many of the unusual attributes of Chester's movement and fighting style, such as only using a ranged weapon, having a multi-projectile throwing weapon, and relying primarily on leaping dodges instead of rolls and blocking, match up with later developer commentary on early core … Within the confines of the game, all we have to work off is that he could potentially hail from Carim, due to the Sniper Crossbow he wields. He is an actor, known for Sherlock Holmes (2009), Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011) and The Salisbury Poisonings (2020). By Tokami-Fuko Watch. 2012-09-06_00020.jpg. Reply. Heck, we can recreate the townsfolk and monsters as well! As there has been a solid answer that Dark Souls and Bloodborne are completely separate universes, it can be confirmed that within the confines of the Dark Souls Lore; no, Marvelous Chester is not from Bloodborne. Djura is a legendary Hunterwho, despite his old age, still displays a vast amount of skill when facing the beasts and seems to be strong enough to use his signature chain gun. 1.0. Posted by zombiepov2 at 11:21 PM. I think, he is mechanical doll or robot from Bloodborne age. Djura has long, laid-back gray hair and sports an old Dutch gray beard. Exactly what happened to me. William Houston was born on July 19, 1968 in Sussex, England. Of course I also realize this isn't a "Souls" game, perhaps most importantly because you don't actually acquire souls, instead you use blood taken from creatures you've killed. Hunter Set is an Attire or Armor in Bloodborne. 0. Possibly someone started asking themselves, "What kind of place would Marvelous Chester have come from?" He looks awesome way to go on this! They may well have been already considering Bloodborne when they created the DLC, and imported Chester to give people a taste of something totally unexpected, while leaving them wanting more. I think Chester was put in their as a "hint" that no one would understand until years later. All rights reserved. Driven to madness by the revelations of Impurity from his Oath, Eastern warrior Yamamura slowly wastes away in a cell, staining the walls with his blood Jan 6, 2016 - Is Marvelous Chester of Dark Souls actually from Bloodborne's Yharnam? Marvelous Chester from Dark Souls: AotA (c) From Software Extracted, converted, fixed by Tokami-Fuko. Yes, of course. Anonymous. I actually don't remember. 11K Views. Unlike all the other NPC's, Marvelous Chester isn't encountered in the main game, instead, he serves as one of the vendors within the Artorias of the Abyss DLC. You can visit the page here. A fine piece of hunter attire that provides stable defense to anyone facing Yharnam's beastly threat. Marvelous Chester. What with his very 19th Century jacket, ascot, top hat, etc. Yes, of course. Endorsements. 11K Views. 9th of June, 2014, upon the hour 21. Dark Souls: Marvelous Chester .. Marvelous Chester UPDATED 2. that's a carim reference, they had to give him some kind of apparent sense in lordran after all. Of course, since the first Dark Souls, we've also had the character of Marvelous Chester. Uploaded by Halohedgie. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. 92. MARVELLOUS CHESTER: A character from the DS1 expansion “Artorias of the Abyss” who is largely speculated to somehow connect to Bloodborne, being aesthetically similar to the Hunters from that game, and being created around the time the FromSoft team transitioned to Bloodborne. Tags … He was the only npc that dropped no humanity. DUDE! 23. Dark Souls: Marvelous Chester. Town Crier. For Bloodborne on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Marvelous Chester build". filed under:#FromSoftware #Project Beast #Bloodborne #E3 #Sony #Dark Souls #(but not really Dark Souls) axemurderercreighton liked this . This exquisitely sewn aristocratic suit allows its wearer to move in silence, lending well to stealth. Dropped by the NPC Marvelous Chester when killed. Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 pm. Posted by zombiepov2 at 11:21 PM. I feel like he might make an appearance in Bloodborne as a "Patches" style character. Do you think that Marvelous Chester is related somehow to Bloodborne(Yharnam)? One of the more mysterious npcs in the game and that's saying something. your own Pins on Pinterest He was added to the game with The Old Hunters DLC. Do you think that Marvelous Chester is related somehow to Bloodborne(Yharnam)? Saved from menaslg.deviantart.com. For Dark Souls on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I feel sad for killing Marvellous Chester." Marcus, really wild thought here. Marvelous chester -Dark Souls. Laut Solair ist Zeit und Raum in Lodran verzerrt,was bedeutet dass Personen aus der Zukunft und der Vergangenheit sich nach Lodran verirren,jedoch zählt die nur für Lordran (und später für Lothric). Marcus, really wild thought here. He is apparently one-eyed since he uses a bandage as a makeshift eyepatch for his right eye. 717 likes. Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:27 pm . Do you think that Marvelous Chester is related somehow to Bloodborne(Yharnam)? Reply. Incidentally, I don't necessarily subscribe to the "A-team" idea, but Dark Souls II was definitely more of a change than most people wanted to see, so it's good to have the original guys working on Bloodborne. PSN: Odinson31 . CaptainCherrycakes Hobbyist General Artist. Close. Allows one to stalk beasts unannounced, by cover of night." For non-commercial and fanart only. The Bloodborne community is quite divided when it comes to viewing the need for a sequel but you will find a high number of enthusiasts who want to see Bloodborne 2 happen in some form or another. Marvelous Chester; Gehrman (Bloodborne) Maria (Bloodborne) Arianna (Bloodborne) Summary. Souls: 0.00 . From what i understand is Bloodborne was getting started right after they finished Artorias DLC. 1 . Newer Post Older Post Home. i killed … Please comment below or check our FAQ page for answers our host venue for this evening's show will be the marvellous Minerva Lodge. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Marvelous Chester looks like he could be in Bloodbourne. And what we got was the city of Yharnam. Sofar Sounds Chester. Within the confines of the game, all we have to work off is that he could potentially hail from Carim, due to the Sniper Crossbow he wields. Marvelous Chester is located just outside of the arena where the player faced Knight Artorias. I read somewhere that bloodborne is in the same world of dark souls, only in a different time, so. Bloodborne Inspired Marvellous Chester ReTexture; Bloodborne Inspired Marvellous Chester ReTexture. I read somewhere that bloodborne is in the same world of dark souls, only in a different time, so what if Marvelous Chester actaully came from the victorian era? Posts: 24686 Marvelous Chester; Gehrman (Bloodborne) Maria (Bloodborne) Arianna (Bloodborne) Language: English Collections: Fate of the Undead Stats: Published: 2019-08-22 Words: 2073 Chapters: 1/1 Hits: 102. Apr 15, 2016. 116 Favourites. I was just thinking that some of the inspiration behind Bloodborne might have been connected to whoever thought of putting Chester in the Artorias DLC. I was secretly hoping you would draw him but I didn't want to be one of /those/ people that constantly made suggestions without actually commissioning something....Great job! FextraBot Town Crier. Hunter Set is an Attire or Armor in Bloodborne. Location. Yeah, more likely they were simultaneous developments. He's a striking figure in a Victorian greatcoat and top hat, knives strapped to his legs and a giant crossbow at his side. Marvelous Chester inspiration for Bloodborne? I read somewhere that bloodborne is in the same world of dark souls, only in a different time, so what if Marvelous Chester actaully came from the victorian era? It's also possible to battle Marvellous Chester as an invading spirit if you travel to the Oolacile Township. Summary: A short comic script hammering home the almost universal headcanon that Marvelous Chester from DS1 is actually a Bloodborne … Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. Press J to jump to the feed. ProjectRed54 Hobbyist Writer. He looks awesome way to go on this! Even after being defeated, Marvelous Chester will still sell items to the player, although with a more disgruntled tone as if the playe… Marvelous Chester from Dark Souls: AotA (c) From Software Extracted, converted, fixed by Tokami-Fuko. Lordran is in an infinite loop, it simply can not evolve into Victorian age because it keep getting reset. CaptainCherrycakes Hobbyist General Artist. Marvelous Chester inspiration for Bloodborne? "Snatched by a shadowy limb, and dragged off to the past? Marvelous Chester in "THE YHARNAM CONNECTION" DJFalsifier. Register to remove this ad. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information . This makes him a very convenient stop for stocking up on items for the nearby Battle of Stoicismarena. Today, we'll cover examples of how Bloodborne is tied to the previous Souls games by cut content, a mysterious stranger, and pyromancy. 717 likes. character doll robot marvelouschester darksouls freestockimage. Could chester have been with the order of Abyss Watchers, since they're the only other ones with a bloodborne-esc appearence, that and he knows who artorias is, which people seem to forget in ds3. Hunter Set Information "One of the standard articles of hunter attire fashioned at the workshop. Easily the most stylish character in the game. character doll robot marvelouschester darksouls freestockimage. 25079. Marvelous Chester claims to be from the distant future, and is dressed like a Bloodborne hunter. It still seems like an interesting connection. zombiepov2' links . While it may be a "hint" I believe it to be more of his Victorian inspiration leaking through in the DLC, and Victorian type feel ended up being a major concept for Bloodborne. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Black leather clothing worn by Marvellous Chester, a man of mystery lost in the past. Location. That's what I thought too. Posted by 6 years ago. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. brandonford (Topic Creator) 6 years ago #2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Apr 15, 2016. Well one look at Chester tells me his time was a vaguely Gothic/Victorian era. Newer Post Older Post Home. Marvelous Chester is a jaunty, dapper gent who shows up in the DLC to Dark Souls. William Houston, Actor: Sherlock Holmes. He says so. Mar 10, 2018 - Check out gustavosasquatch's art on DeviantArt. Marvelous Chester [DKS Wiki] Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki. c2591 Prototype Marvelous Chester - unused content c2600 Prototype Young Beatrice - unused content c2640 264000 Andre of Astora KajiyaAndre kajiya = 'blacksmith" c2650 265000 Necromancer Husi_Haka haka = "grave", "tomb" name found amongst Izalith-DemonRuins-Blighttown data c2660 266000 Butcher Husi_Chef c2670 267000 Ghost (Male) Ghost_Male c2680 268000 Ghost (Female) Ghost_Female … Jun 25, 2016 - This was requested for the longest time by numerous people, finally finished him. 2 notes reblog. Djura is dressed in tattered, silver clothes, and wears a tricorn similar to the one from the Hunte… He showed up in the Artorias of the Abyss DLC (which included some explicit time travel) and claimed that he comes from the distant future (a future beyond the cycles of Ages of Fire and Dark?). In reality, many simply view it as an inevitability. His outfit appears to be from that time, not from the time which dark souls takes place, and when chosen undead goes to the DLC areas, he is travelling back in time, so maybe the chester did too? He was brought there the exact same way you were. Oh I know, because what we've seen of Bloodborne so far IS a Victorian/Gothic setting, with lots of characters dressed in similar fashion to Marvelous Chester. Bloodborne about bloodsuckers going bonkers and beasts, and playing with a doll. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. For non-commercial and fanart only. Allows one to stalk beasts unannounced, by cover of night." Apr 12, 2016. 33 Comments. Exactly what happened to me. ProjectRed54 Hobbyist Writer. Yeah, I don't know if they were thinking about Bloodborne before they finished Artorias, but it's very possible. Discover (and save!) Marvelous Chester. 27,711. Now why does that ring a bell (no pun intended)? FextraBot. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Do you think that Marvelous Chester is related somehow to Bloodborne(Yharnam)? As there has been a solid answer that Dark Souls and Bloodborne are completely separate universes, it can be confirmed that within the confines of the Dark Souls Lore; no, Marvelous Chester is not from Bloodborne. © Valve Corporation. Dark souls is about rekindling the first flame and the gathering of souls and lagstabbing. Now we’re ready to move on and look at the link between Dark Souls, especially Dark Souls 2, and Bloodborne. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. 8 Marvelous Chester. Bloodborne; Was Marvelous Chester from Yharnam? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Jun 25, 2016 - This was requested for the longest time by numerous people, finally finished him. This shady looking merchant sells: Green Blossom - 1,200. However the DLC for DkSII has been very good, and might end up partially redeeming the game. Goldby 1685d ago . Location. Surely, it’s the match most would hazard a guess at if From Software stated they had been working on a sequel to get a game. Chester's Set Information Black leather clothing worn by Marvellous Chester, a man of mystery lost in the past. User Info: brandonford. Created by Halohedgie . Reply. 23. Looks like a Victorian nightmare of the best kind… After that, I can’t help wondering whether Marvellous Chester can hop between dimensions! 33 Comments. Marvelous Chester is a merchant that the player can encounter in Dark Souls. Original upload 29 August 2014 4:48AM. 116 Favourites. It seems that the developers of Dark Souls had some trouble deciding on Chester's design, as there is a prototype design for the character within the game, with several different color variants of his armor. His outfit appears to be from that time, not from the time which dark souls takes place, and when chosen undead goes to the DLC areas, he is travelling back in time, so maybe the chester did too? Marvelous Chester looks like he could be in Bloodbourne. It's where your interests connect you with your people. A short comic script hammering home the almost universal headcanon that Marvelous Chester from DS1 is actually a Bloodborne character. I was just thinking that some of the inspiration behind Bloodborne might have been connected to whoever thought of putting Chester in the Artorias DLC. Version. Apr 12, 2016. Dark Souls and Bloodborne are Connected, and ondly enough, it seems like Bloodborne happened after Dark Souls 3 at least mainly due to the inclusion of the Black Hand Armor Set and Marvelous Chester in Dark Souls 2 Saved by Tyler Highnote. Chester mentioned in Dark Souls that he was from a different time and place. See more of Berserk, Dark Souls and Bloodborne Fans on Facebook. Oh I know, because what we've seen of Bloodborne so far IS a Victorian/Gothic setting, with lots of characters dressed in similar fashion to Marvelous Chester. zombiepov2' links . Archived . Last updated 29 August 2014 4:48AM. Bloodborne on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Marvelous Chester -- Truly from Yharnam ?". User Info: brandonford. Chester, like the player character, is a man from the future who was dragged into the past. Posts: 25079. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. A short comic script hammering home the almost universal headcanon that Marvelous Chester from DS1 is actually a Bloodborne character. A community dedicated to Bloodborne, game released for PlayStation 4. Bloodborne, hm? Marvelous Chester stammt zwar aus der Zukunft,aber nirgendwo wird erwähnt dass er aus Yharnam stammt. Very likely. True, we don’t have Marvellous Chester’s armor set – or firearms, or giant straight-razors. I doubt he was an inspiration for bloodborne or vice versa but more of a result that at the time this DLC was being put together, Miyazaki had been approached, and ideas for Bloodborne first started to formulate, so clearly during this time, there was a heavy Victorian influence. From were already thinking of where they would go after Dark Souls, and decided to insert Chester to set people's minds on the right track for what was to come. By Tokami-Fuko Watch. Virus scan. Souls: 0.00 . Log In. It's undeniable that the "mascot" character bears a striking resemblance to Chester, and he was such a strange, but evocative inclusion in the world of Dark Souls. I don't know enough about Bloodborne to make that kind of assertion. Goldby 1685d ago . When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. One of the more mysterious npcs in the game and that's saying something. 12. Marvelous chester -Dark Souls. It’s also believed that Miyazaki hinted at Bloodborne’s setting in Dark Souls through the NPC Marvelous Chester, whose dress and manner are reminiscent of the Victorian Gothic Yarnham. Within the confines of the game, all we have to work off is that he could potentially hail from Carim, due to the Sniper Crossbow he wields. With a little creativity, however, we can recreate the demo protagonist of Miyazaki’s Bloodborne to a reasonable degree. And one cursory google search for " Bloodborne Marvelous Chester " reveals I'm far from the only person to have noticed this. Just the fact that he carries a sniper crossbow doesn't mean he comes from Carim, he could've looted it from a victim. Browse the user profile and get inspired. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Reply. Today, we'll cover examples of how Bloodborne is tied to the previous Souls games by cut content, a mysterious stranger, and pyromancy. Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:27 pm. We are both strangers in this strange land. As for his origins, I don't know. I was secretly hoping you would draw him but I didn't want to be one of /those/ people that constantly made suggestions without actually commissioning something....Great job! "Snatched by a shadowy limb, and dragged off to the past? Doesn't he use the Avelin? Email This BlogThis! Saved by Tyler Highnote. He also doesnt make use of a shield, similarly to the abyss watchers. Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 pm. Notes. Well we know Marvelous Chester comes from Carim... Soo that's the kind of place he would come from. i bet he's just a reference/joke/easter egg they've made, since they started working on bloodborne soon after the dlc, so while making the dlc they probably knew already something about victorian setting, clothing, etc.. You can find him in the Royal Wood, where he will sell useful curative items and weapons. your own Pins on Pinterest Dark Souls: Marvelous Chester Jan 17, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Sugar. The game never stated that marvellous Chester is from Carim. Marvelous Chester is an enigmatic entity who sells a variety of useful items such as Green Blossoms and various moss clumps, albeit for a higher price than normal. He certainly looks the part. His face is obscured and his grin is half Joker and half V for Vendetta. Unfortunately, he is also a dangerous and unscrupulous individual, invading the player in an attempt to kill them.