We personally build more than fifty different models of pickups for a variety of instruments. Lollar Jaguar Middle kr 1 390 Kjøp. Lollar Imperial Humbucker Pickups Aged Nickel Covers FREE SHIPPING This auction is for a pair of Lollar Imperials (regular wind) with aged covers. At Lollar Pickups, we're obsessed with tone. Read about recommended Lollar Single-Single-Humbucker Pickup set combinations. We personally build more than fifty different models of pickups for a variety of instruments. That's what you hear. So I was currently using a set of dirty blonde pick ups on my Strat but I just wanted a little more horsepower out of my bridge pick up. Lollar LOLLAR Imperial Humbucker F-Spaced High Wind Bridge 4C - Nickel Light Aged - DISPONIBILE - -15% Prezzo base 199,00 € Prezzo 169,15 € To me, this indicates how much attention to detail went into the sound. I used a 2003 Gibson Les Paul Classic with Amplitube 4 here. This Cherry 2002 Heritage H535 has Jason Lollar Imperial humbuckers with aged covers & a Bigsby Vibrato tailpiece. Hand made in the USA. 206-463-9838 info@lollarguitars.com; Sign In; Create Account; Track Your Order (0) Shop. Lollar Imperial Humbucker Pickup, Low Wind, Bridge, Nickel, 4 Cond $ 175.00 In stock now! Single conductor braided shield lead wire and 4 conductor lead wire is available. Bridge position. I have to say that, before swapping pickups, I changed the factory bridge and tailpiece for bell-brass and aluminum parts and was quite happy with the result. Ratings Snapshot 5.0. out of 5 . Collings I-35LC in aged blonde finish, Lollar Imperial pickups SN-17953. LOLLAR PICKUPS Imperial Humbucker Bridge Aged 4-Conductor $270.00. Find Similar Listings View Full Listing. Lollar Pickups Imperial low wind humbucker set 2019 aged nickel. Low Wind Imperial Based on lower output PAFs often found in vintage 335s, this pickup boasts a brighter overall tone compared with the standard Lollar Imperial®. All I can say is that the hype is real. Lollar Imperial Humbucker Pickup set, Low Wind, Gold. Lollar Pickups. Captures the airy top end, tight lows, balanced midrange, and complex overtones of the best original PAF pickups. (Pole spacing is 2 and 1/16" center-to-center of the two outside poles.) I have never played an original PAF so besides just playing the instrument, I'm basing my impression on recordings and videos of myself playing the guitar. Lollartron Humbucker Cover Colors. They are bright, woody and articulate. 3. Now with the Humbucker in the bridge that is no longer a concern, so therefore moving to the middle pick up is now much cleaner and brighter. I love these pickups! Still clear enough to retain a single coil clarity but with the added benefit of a Humbucker, it just gave it a little more meat especially when overdriven. Add DETAILS $ 249.00. or Best Offer. I was skeptical on the low winds, vs regulars. From the sound clips I felt you lose a bit of the low mids vs the regulars, but thats what the vintage Les Paul tone was all about; no hum, but voiced more like a single coil, bright and snappy. 5 (3) 4 (0) 3 (0) 2 (0) 1 (0) Would recommend this product. Quick View. kr 4 190. SN: 7827. I've had my regular wind set for 9 years, so the honeymoon trial period is well and truly over (I think...). Like; Tweet; Submit; Average Score: 5.0 ( 5/5 based on 4 reviews ) 4 reviews: 100 %: Value For Money : Poor Not satisfied with those reviews? Made with Alnico 2 magnets in the neck and Alnico 5 magnets in the bridge that are degaussed to specific levels unique to the neck and bridge positions. These bounce back when I dig in. From United States. ACCOUNT CONTACT CART. The low wind is ideal for the occasional Les Paul that sounds darker in the neck position, or for guitars with darker tones in general. Bridge reads 8.25k and the neck reads 7.45K. Lollar Imperial ... Lollar Lollartron Humbucker Pickup Set, Aged $ 400.00 In stock now! Aged Double Black Uncovered Zebra Reversed Zebra Tortoise (shown in gold, also avail. Solid, i came across these pickups installed in 335 without knowing that they were in it,...WOW.....i,m sold and am going to get all my other guitars set up with them, very musically very balanced, smooth and tasty like harmonic chocolate milk. If you're on a quest for tone, we can help. The middle setting on these are clearly the most pronounced and funkiest I've heard. San Francisco, CA, United States. C $462.25. Acquista online LOLLAR Imperial Humbucker High Wind Bridge 4C - Nickel Light Aged e scopri la collezione di Pickup per Chitarra di Lollar. SN: 2822. But I wanted to go all the way and reckoned that even though the upgrades cost me more than the guitar, the result would be a guitar that i'd have to pay alot more for, had I bought it from some manufacturer. Lollar then improved on the design to give you a more balanced frequency response. Collings I-35 LC Aged Dark Cherry Sunburst w/Bigsby B7, Lollar Humbuckers, & Amber Top Hat Knobs (Serial #191187) $6,150.00; Electric Guitars / Semi-Hollow. The neck is hot enough to play on the edge of amp distortion, or you can adjust your picking pressure to achieve a cleaner or dirtier sound as desired. Lollar Pickups offers a wide range of humbuckers to help you get fat, warm tones and an overall rich sound. GRATIS FRAKT! C $500.00. Aged Nickel finish 15 3/4" lead length 7.68K 4-conductor lead. Customs services and international tracking provided. Lollar Imperial Humbucker Bridge-Aged Nickle Cover . All user reviews for the Lollar Imperial humbucker. I had no idea an SG could sound so rich and clear at the same time. They've gone in and out of various guitars, hollow and solid body, 6-strings and a 12-string, and they have sounded balanced in all of them. All Rights Reserved. Covers are nickel silver. Lollar Pickups. Demo of Lollar Imperial Humbucker Pickups, with medium wind. Our high wind humbucker is similar in overall tone to the standard Imperial® but with a higher output that retains much of the airiness and balanced tone of the originals. Quick Responder. Lollar Imperial Low Wind Bridge kr 1 990 Kjøp. Lollar Jazzmaster, set kr 2 390 Kjøp. Lollar Pickups. I popped a pair of Lollar Imperial Low Wind pickups in and was just floored by how much more clarity and presence these pickups had. 10. Wiring is 4-conductor only and comes in a wide range of cover options. 10 watchers. It's good to see these products available over here. Pre-Owned. We then improved on the design to give you a more balanced frequency response. Single conductor braided shield lead wire and 4 conductor lead wire is available. This pickup is also a good match for amps that are heavy in the mid-range, or if you're seeking a clear and tight bass tone. At Lollar Pickups, our electric guitar pickups are created for consistency, reliability & balance. The aged lacquer finish gives it a classic look right from the factory. Quick View Add to cart. 238. Add DETAILS $ 249.00. I liked the faded because it sounded great unplugged and now I can hear all these qualities amplified. Made with Alnico 2 magnets. Single conductor braided shield lead wire and 4 conductor lead wire is available. I did some internet research and decided not to buy something cheaper and/or more popularly known and approved but something a bit more "exotic", 30% reason, 70% because I like taking risks at times ( the net and especially youtube being what they are...) You may not think of an SG as a versatile guitar, but with the the Imperial Low Wind in the neck and the custom CME T-Type in the bridge I can cover pretty much anything. 5 (10) 4 (0) 3 (0) 2 (0) 1 (0) Would recommend this product. It's also great for overly bright guitars lacking in fullness and sustain, or for light and thin body guitars such as an SG. There's sweet overtones in abundance but the actual note always rules. SN: 6562. For more than three decades, Jason Lollar has designed and built some of the most sought-after pickups for electric guitar, bass, and steel guitar. You also get a creamy treble tone and fat bottom end with softer attack and ample sustain. Very Good. Call us today and let us help you find the best guitar pickups for you. Some other humbuckers seem to compress too much for my liking. Lollar Aged Nickel Imperial Humbucker Set | Description; Details. Lollar imperial humbucker in the neck and a Nash Special T in the bridge. Lollar Imperial Standard Wind Bridge Nickel Aged Single Conductor. Our members also liked: Seymour Duncan SH-1N '59 Model Neck; DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion; Seymour Duncan Black Winter; Sort by. Great PUP!! or Best Offer. or Best Offer +C $20.07 shipping. I can color the notes easily in all kinds of ways. Collings took the elements of what makes a classic semi-hollow great and applied their modern expertise to the construction. Lollar Imperial Bridge Humbucker. I 've heard Jason Lollar on the doug&pat show and how the pickups are measured to specs before they go out and how much research had to be done. This results in exceptional definition for any chord voicing and overall great presence for cutting through the mix. All; Effekter; Gitar Elektrisk; Gitar Akustisk; Forsterkere; Pickups; Rekvisita; Forside; Lollar Pickups. The house made laminates on these guitars set them apart from any other 335 style being built today. I put them in my Gibson es-335 over a year ago and I am very happy with the tone I have gotten out of them. Ash body finished in their Xtra Heavy Aged Blonde. Pickups. Find great deals on eBay for lollar and mjt. So point blank, spend the money and get these or any Lollar pickups you may need... they are worth the investment and the difference is palpable. I installed theme in my guitar and i really have no words to describe. I have 7 guitars, but the other electrics may not see much use going forward, except when I need some whammy. The Imperial LW is the sweetest, most beautiful humbucker I have ever played (and I've been playing for 55 years). Pickups. DC: Standard bridge 8.8K, Low wind bridge 8K, High wind bridge 12.3K, Emerson prewired kit for Les Paul - Short. Lollar Imperial Standard Wind Bridge Nickel 4 Conductor. When you look at these pickups, you see how much care has been taken in making them. Tim Lerch demos the Lollartron. It also pushes your amp into distortion harder and faster while still keeping a smooth tone. C $112.11. Wiring is 4-conductor only and comes in a wide range of cover options. Pre-Owned. Dirty soundfiles played by Greg Timmons with a 65Amps London and a LP copy, Emerson prewired kit for Les Paul - Short. The SoulShine Blues Band. Collings OM1 A T Adirondack/Mahogany Natural (Serial # 30379) $6,150.00; Acoustic Guitars / OM and Auditorium. Add DETAILS $ 240.00. Pickups. Warmoth Jazzcaster Custom Lollar Pickups. But perhaps the most valuable quality I feel these have over any other humbucker set I've tried would be the "both pickups on" in-between setting. Lollar Imperial Standard Wind Bridge Nickel Aged Single Conductor. Lollar Pickups. Lollar Imperial, set kr 3 890 Kjøp. Product Details. I had this sg faded as my "rock" guitar for one band, and an old japanese strat for the blues/soul-band I gig with and wanted the sg to be more transparent so I could play clean(ish) funk and soul rhythms with the volume down and, of course, crunchy chords or bluesy leads on full without sacrificing the rock'n'roll qualities it has. In my bands the guitar is more prominent without being louder and still seems to leave more space for, well, everybody else actually. Hotel Apartments in Kobe Japan with fully furnished, services and affordable home stay in Seaview Court Kobe Hotel Apartrment mansions. 100% 5.0. out of 5. © Copyright 2020 Lollar Pickups. See More. Covers are nickel silver. or Best Offer. Lollar Pickups. Too thin and plain sounding. This pickup delivers the highest output we offer (while still considered "vintage output") and works particularly well for playing distorted more often than clean. Add to cart. Lollar Pickups. 5 (10) 4 (0) 3 (0) 2 (0) 1 (0) Would recommend this product. C $500.00. Aged steel bridge with compensated brass saddles. © Copyright 2020 Lollar Pickups. While I'm happy to negotiate, I won't accept any lowball offers. I appreciate all the interest in this pickup. Just look at the solder joints or the quality of the cables whith extra paper insulated wires. 66.7% 5.0. out of 5. 5 (3) 4 (0) 3 (0) 2 (0) 1 (0) Would recommend this product. Shop with confidence. The F-Spaced Imperial® features the same specs as our Imperial® Humbucker but with wider pole spacing to accommodate the Fender bridge position or guitars equipped with a whammy bar. Lollar Imperial Standard Wind Bridge Double Black 4 Conductor. Never installed, In great condition. I love my PRS S2 Semihollow Singlecut but the neck pickup wasn't cutting it. The F-Spaced Imperial® features the same specs as our Imperial® Humbucker but with wider pole spacing to accommodate the Fender bridge position or guitars equipped with a whammy bar. Popsyman's review (This content … The Imperial® Humbucker captures the airy top end, balanced mid-range, tight lows, and complex overtones of the classic original PAF pickups. I lost my money and time with others pick ups.. Prior to moving to the Humbucker in the bridge, I was using my tone control on the bridge pick up, which is also wired to the middle pick up, to cut some of the “Highs”, which inadvertently was reducing the highs on the Middle Pick Up. Request a new review. Its medium output is in the vintage range with a hotter wound bridge pickup compared with a typical vintage set. Lollartron Bridge Nickel Single Conductor. So I went ahead and tried an Imperial F-Space and it works absolutely perfect! Check our website for sound files, videos and our complete humbucker line! The guitar had good and even sustain before but to me it sounded a bit sterile. They're also quite dynamic. Similar Listings. The characteristics I like most about these pickups are they're clearer and airier, but they have a great midrange character when driven. LOLLAR PICKUPS Imperial Humbucker Bridge Black 4-Conductor. 66.7% 3 Total Reviews GO. Acquista online LOLLAR Imperial Humbucker Neck 4C - Nickel Light Aged e scopri la collezione di Pickup per Chitarra di Lollar CONTATTI: 035/4592832 | Invia un E-mail Accedi Lollar Pickups. Call us today and let us help you find the best guitar pickups for you. Pickups. All Low Wind Imperial soundfiles with clean and dirty tone were played by Greg Timmons using a LP Copy and a brown Fender Vibrolux amp. Lollar Imperial Aged kr 4 190 Kjøp. All Rights Reserved. From Japan. This pickup almost works like a good mastering studio. Jason Lollar answers 5 questions on the Lollartron! Made with Alnico 2 magnets in the neck and Alnico 5 magnets in the bridge that are degaussed to specific levels unique to the neck and bridge positions. Guitar Pickups. If you're on a quest for tone, we can help. I just put an Imperial Low Wind in the neck position of my Chicago Music Exchange special Gibson SG. Vis handlekurv «Lollar Imperial Aged» er lagt til handlekurven din. Based on lower output PAFs often found in vintage 335s, this pickup boasts a brighter overall tone compared with the standard Lollar Imperial®. Preferiti (0) Cerca. Nothing else is included. Just, they are far from my personal imagination, they are really the best. Both a neck pickup and a bridge pickup, both the imperial model. in gold) What They Are Saying. Menu Menu Indietro Tutti i Prodotti CHITARRE CHITARRE. Lollartrons slay in ES-137! They have single conductor hook up wire and have “aged” covers. My buddy, who is a tone guru, listened to it and also agreed, these pickups just got it! LOLLAR 10-101-13-0 TELE SPECIAL BRIDGE PICKUP ($115 USD) Lollar $155.25 LOLLAR 10-102-11-1 TELE VINTAGE NECK NICKEL PICKUP ($105 USD) Lollar $141.75 LOLLAR 10-104-13-0 TELE 52 BRIDGE PICKUP ($115 USD) Lollar … Pre-Owned. I had used several high end PAF type pickups, but I found the Lollar Imperial set the most responsive and articulate to my style of playing. For more than three decades, Jason Lollar has designed and built some of the most sought-after pickups for electric guitar, bass, and steel guitar. 0 bids. For what it costs a Canadian to purchase one of these, you had better believe I'm convinced. Once I had the Imperials installed, the guitar was not merely made better, for me it's now the versatile instrument a really good sg can be. Pickups. I somehow feel my strat is waiting for something.... 1) I don't usually write reviews 2) I was already satisfied with my Les Paul tone before I swapped them out 3) I am completely blown away by these pickups! The Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers could not be a better choice for this stunning electric, and do an inspiring job of capturing quintessential, classic tones while remaining versatile and articulate. Ratings Snapshot 5.0. out of 5. Guitar is Les Paul Custom '94. Based on lower output PAFs often found in vintage 335s, this pickup boasts a brighter overall tone compared with the standard Lollar Imperial®. Save lollar imperial pickups to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The guitar now shows it's harp-like character when played delicately and bites almost single-coilish when you provoke it. Sold as singles or as sets, and comes in a wide range of cover options. Original wiring, CTS pots and an Orange drop cap. Sold as singles or as sets, and comes in a wide range of cover options. Quick Shipper. The Imperial® Humbucker captures the airy top end, balanced mid-range, tight lows, and complex overtones of the classic original PAF pickups. I would recommend them to anyone with an es 335 looking for that vintage paf tone! Imperial Underwound Neck Pickup for my PRS S2 Semihollow. Soundfiles above played by Greg Timmons with a Fender Brown Vibrolux and a Gibson 335. John Clean soundfiles played by Greg Timmons with a Fender Super Reverb and an LP copy. 100% 10 Total Reviews GO. This results in exceptional definition for any chord voicing and overall great presence for cutting through the mix. in chrome) Pearl (shown in chrome, also avail. You hear more of the guitars natural tone, rather than the pick ups interpretation of it. Gold Chrome Aged What They Are Saying. Let me know if you have any questions. Low Wind Imperial Lollar Imperial Humbucker Pickup set, Low Wind, Gold. Total: kr 4 190. This results in exceptional definition for any chord voicing and overall great presence for cutting through the mix. This is my second set of imperials, the first installed in a lightweight lespaul standard, they were clearer and more dynamic than the stock pickups. Covers are nickel silver. C $890.29 . In reviews it is consistently given high marks for its balanced frequency response. Similar Products. CONTATTI: 035/4592832 | Invia un E-mail Accedi; Carrello shopping_cart 0. Tomcat’s Gear Shack. It's super versatile. It all came down to how clear and musical they were, attributing things to them that I felt very often ruled each other out so that kind of stuck in my head. Pre-Owned. Lollar Imperial Aged. I am now ordering a low wind neck for my ES-335. High Wind Imperial Our mission is to create the highest quality pickups so you can match that sound in your head and express your own unique musical vision. I normally prefer a single coil pickup most of the time, but these Lollar humbuckers have the brightness and touch sensitivity that I have sought to give the blues country and jazz sounds I imagine. Imperial Humbucker 0 bids. That is no more. I put them in a 2006 Les Paul Gibson Standard that previously had Burstbucker Pros in it. Pre-Owned. Preferred Seller . + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. SN: imperial bridge 4. We offer a variety of handmade guitar pickups, including Stratocaster, humbucker, P-90, Jazzmaster, Telecaster & more. This item is no longer available. Free returns. Lollar Neck Strat Special pickup. I also picked up an unexpected benefit on my middle pick up!! The pickup can handle rock to jazz. Frequencies don't seem to fight each other but sit well in their place so chords are not just like one block but more of an orchestra where you can hear what all frequency ranges add to the full sound. I swapped it out for an Imperial Underwound pickup (4 conductor for coil splitting) and the guitar is perfect. Time left 2d 23h left. I 've been reading about lollar pickups in guitar magazines, oddly enough mostly reviews of high end guitars rather than tests of the actual pickups. Check out our website and let us help you find the best guitar pickups for you! Our unbalanced coils produce a tight bottom end that complements the pickup's fullness and causes overtones to build after each note is played. Overall, it has a fuller bridge tone and a cleaner and brighter middle position. 11/08/2012. Sold as singles or as sets, and comes in a wide range of cover options. Lollar Jazz Bass, Set kr 2 390 Kjøp. Go to cart Go to check out. (Pole spacing is 2 and 1/16" center-to-center of the two outside poles.) Time left 6d left. You'll also find the bottom strings hold together noticeably longer without distorting than most humbuckers. Lollar Pickups . Lollar Johnny Smith, set kr 2 090 Kjøp.