Das Musikvideo mit der Audiospur des Songs startet automatisch unten rechts. And I'm in so deep If you, if you could return Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade I’m sure I’m not being rude But it’s just your attitude It’s tearing me apart It’s ruining everything I swore, swore I would be true And honey so did you So why were you holding her hand Is that the way we stand Were you lying all the time Was it just a game to you But I’m in so deep You know I’m such a fool for you You got me wrapped around your finger Do you have to let it linger Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger Oh I thought the world of y… Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger? You can do this with the G string also. (Missing Lyrics), Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? So why were you holding her hand? Do you have to, do you have to Start Station. Last week, the music industry lost one of its most distinct voices: The Cranberries frontwoman Dolores O'Riordan died of unknown causes in London on Jan.15 at age 46. Do you have to, do you have to. The Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989. Is ruining everything. Dolores O'Riordan (Sep 06, 1971 - Jan 15, 2018) The world has lost an amazing artist, my thoughts and prayers are with her kids and family today. Is that the way we stand? Oh, I thought the world of you And, honey, so did you Dolores O'Riordan has said that the song was written about her first boyfriend and “being broken-hearted by a love situation. Linger Lyrics: If you, if you could return / Don't let it burn / Don't let it fade / I'm sure I might be rude / But it's just your attitude / It's tearing me apart / It's ruining everything / And Was it just a game to you? Trying not to lie to linger on sb: Letzter Beitrag: 28 Nov. 10, 22:52: the smell of your skin lingers on me now aus: Big Girls Don't Cry von Fergie Was der Satz b… 4 Antworten: do you have to let it linger? Don't let it fade. Debut appearance on US television. It's ruining everything . The Cranberries – Linger. If you, if you could return Updated September 9, 2020 Linger is a song by the Irish rock band The Cranberries. Do you have to, do you have to, do have to let it linger? Is ruining everything. Things wouldn't be so confused You got me wrapped around your finger, uh-huh-huh But I was wrong (The Complete Sessions 1991-1993), Linger (Acoustic Version) by The Cranberries, Se a Gente se Entender (Linger) by Angélica, Linger (Dave Bascombe Mix) by The Cranberries, Pretty (Pret A Porter Movie Mix (Box Set Bonus Track)). If you . But I'm in so deep You love somebody but they reject you”. Do you have to let it linger? You've got me wrapped around your finger I'm sure I'm not being rude Testo Linger: If you, if you could return. Do … Subtitulado al español. [Intro I thought nothing could go wrong Do you have to let it linger? Play Song. Is tearing me apart I'm sure I'm not being rude. The Cranberries - Linger Lyrics. / Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger? Original songwriter : Noel Anthony Hogan, Dolores Mary O'Riordan License courtesy of : Universal Music Publishing UK This title is a cover of Linger as made famous by The Cranberries Your Comment. The Cranberries. Your Locaton. Lyrics. Linger Songtext. Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Trying not to lie And I'm in so deep I just wanna be with you. Zombie Lyrics: Another head hangs lowly / Child is slowly taken / And the violence caused such silence / Who are we mistaken? Don't let it burn. Don't let it burn, don't let it fade The Cranberries lyrics - 123 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". You know I'm such a fool for you But I was wrong, I was wrong “Linger” is a defining song of the 90’s alternative rock period and the song that put Irish band The Cranberries on the map. Do you have to let it linger? Lyrics. And I wouldn't feel so used Share. You know I'm such a fool for you Letzter Beitrag: 12 Jul. You got me wrapped around your finger. Linger The Cranberries From the album Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? Everything’s so dramatic when you’re 17, so I poured it into the song. Colored background \ Black background. Was it just a game to you. (Missing Lyrics), How (Radical Mix) [Box Set Bonus Track] The Cranberries - Linger (live in Madrid) Lyrics. / But you see, it's not me, it's not my family / In your head, in However, it wasn’t until MTV added the video into rotation in late 1993 while they were touring with Suede (Known as London Suede in the US) that it was reissued and became a top 40 hit in five countries, launching the band into international stardom in 1994. as made famous by The Cranberries. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Were you lying all the time. Do you have to let it linger? (1993) on the compilation album Stars: The Best of … Do you have to let it linger. You know I'm such a fool for you I just want to be with you "Linger" is a song composed by Irish musicians Dolores O'Riordan and Noel Hogan of the rock band The Cranberries. I was wrong, If you, if you could get by Yes! But I'm in so deep You can hear this really well in the intro. Lyrics to 'Zombie' by The Cranberries: Another head hangs lowly Child is slowly taken And the violence caused such silence Who are we mistaken Do you have to, do you have to Oh, I thought the world of you I thought nothing could go wrong … Is tearing me apart. Linger Songtext von The Cranberries mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com You got me wrapped around your finger, uh-huh-huh Letra de Linger (en español) Más Letras de The Cranberries But at the next disco, he walked straight past me and asked my friend to dance. You know I'm such a fool for you And I swore, I swore I would be true. (Super Deluxe) Start Station. Check back every Monday for a new cover! Everyone saw me being dumped, publicly, at the disco. send your comment . The Cranberries - Linger (Letra e música para ouvir) - But I'm in so deep / You know I'm such a fool for you / You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ah ah / Do you have to let it linger? [Chorus] If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude It's tearing me apa Do you have to let it linger? Um die Übersetzung zu verbessern, folgen Sie diesem Link oder drücken Sie den blauen Knopf unten. So why were you holding her hand? Do you have to let it linger? Based on their performance on MTV's Unplugged. Chordie … Despite being on the original demo that got them signed in 1990, their record label chose to hold off on releasing “Linger” as a single until 1993, after both a 1991 EP and a their debut single “Dreams” in 1992 had come out. And I swore, I swore I would be true The Cranberries If you, if you could return Don't let it burn Don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude It's tearing me apart It's ruining every day For me I swore I would be true … Were you lying all the time? The song, which has an acoustic arrangement featuring a string section, became the band's first major hit, peaking at #3 in the Republic of Ireland, #8 in the United States, and #14 in the United Kingdom. Subtitulada al español. Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger? The Cranberries - Linger Epica - Linger Guy Sebastian - Linger The Cranberries - Linger (ver.2) The Handsome Family - Linger Let Me Linger João Alencar - Lingerie: auto scroll beats size up size down … I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude, It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything. Initially, it was just a chord shape, with no real melody or lyrics. [Verse 2] Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger? But you always really knew It's tearing me apart. Was it just a game to you? Things wouldn't be so confused Do you have to let it linger… But it's just your attitude In an interview with Hot Press given in January 1994 Dolores explained that the song was about her first kiss: That case of falling in love really was just a matter of two kisses […] The song ‘Linger’ was written about that and it’s lovely because it captures that time of innocence for me. The Cranberries Lyrics album: "Everybody Else's Doing It, So Why Can't We ?" Updated September 9, 2020. Do you have to, do you have to A A. Do you have to let it linger? I took a tape of it home and came up with a verse and chorus. TOP lyrics de The Cranberries. I'm sure I'm not being rude. You know I'm such a fool for you Do you have to let it linger? If you, if you could get by You know I’m such a fool for you. Don't let it burn If you, if you could return. Do you have to let it linger? Artist: Cranberries Album: Stars. Lyrics On Screen. The Lyrics for Linger by The Cranberries have been translated into 16 languages If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure, I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude It's … Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger? Do you have to let it linger? Was it just a game to you? The Cranberries - Linge . Is that the way we stand? I thought nothing could go wrong You got me wrapped around your finger, uh-huh-huh Linger If you, if you could return. (1993) 07, 10:46: aus dem song linger von den cranberries. Do you have to let it linger Do you have to, do you have to Do you have to let it linger And I'm in so deep, you know I'm such a fool for you Were you lying all the time? Do you have to let it linger? It remains the Cranberries only top 10 hit and only gold selling single in the US. Do you have to, do you have to … If you, if you could return. … The song, which has an acoustic arrangement featuring a string section, became the … Lyrics to 'Linger' by The Cranberries: If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude Is tearing me apart Read and listen original Linger lyrics 2020 version, If you, if you could return Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade I’m sure I’m not being rude But it’s just your attitude It’s tearing me apart It’s ruining everything I … After O'Riordan was auditioned as the lead singer for the band, she wrote her own set of lyrics, turning it into a song of regret based on an experience with a 17 year-old soldier she once fell in love with. Do you have to, do you have to, do have to let it linger? I wrote about being rejected. Copyright: Writer(s): Noel Hogan, DOLORES MARY O'RIORDAN Lyrics Terms of Use, If you, if you could return Zombie Songtext von The Cranberries mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Originally, the lyrics to "Linger" were written by Cranberries' first singer Niall Quinn. The Cranberries lyrics - 123 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". O’Riordan revealed this in the Ciaran … The Cranberries - Linge . You know I'm such a fool for you You've got me wrapped around your finger Do have to let it linger… [Chorus] This guy asked me to dance and I thought he was lovely. And I'm in so deep Do you have to, do you have to. Letra de Zombie. If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude It's tearing me apart It's ruining everything And I swore, I swore I would be true And honey so did you So why were you holding her hand Is that the way we stand Were you lying … The Cranberries performed “Linger” at NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. You've got me wrapped around your finger You know I'm such a fool for you Linger Karaoke - The Cranberries. Linger (Demo) Lyrics: If you, if you could return / Don't let it burn / Don't let it fade / I'm sure I might be rude / But it's just your attitude / It's tearing me apart / It's ruining everything / I But it's just your attitude Lyrics to Linger by The Cranberries from the 90s Anthems: The Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Do you have to let it linger? Linger Video: If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your … Linger This song is by The Cranberries and appears… on the EP Water Circle (1990) on the album Everybody Else Is Doing It, so Why Can't We? If you … Unten finden Sie Lyrics, Musikvideo und Übersetzung von Linger - The Cranberries in verschiedenen Sprachen. I was devastated. Linger Lyrics. And I'm in so deep You know I'm such a fool for you You've got me wrapped around your finger Do have to let it linger? When playing the D hammer on or off on the e string. The Cranberries - Linger. Don't let it fade Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. But I'm in so deep You know, I'm such a fool for you You got me wrapped around your finger Do you have to let it linger? Linger Songtexte von The Cranberries. According to the late lead singer of the Cranberries Dolores O’Riordan, the lyrics of Linger are about the very first serious kiss she ever had. Share. Originally, the lyrics to "Linger" were written by Cranberries' first singer Niall Quinn. The Cranberries were an Irish rock band formed in Limerick, Ireland, in 1989 by lead singer Niall Quinn, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan, and drummer Fergal Lawler.Quinn was replaced as lead … Original song by The Cranberries. Bertrand from Paris, France Although later hits would more dramatically demonstrate the vocal acrobatics of the Cranberries' Dolores O'Riordan, "Linger" has an almost ethereal beauty that does … If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude It's tearing me apart It's ruining everything And I … And I wouldn't feel so used Linger The Cranberries cover art, cover version finding ... Do you have to let it linger? But it's just your attitude. Singer Dolores O’Riordan Of The Cranberries Has Died, Them (Box Set Bonus Track) Comments: 28. Linger was the first song we wrote. See All Lyrics… And I'm in so deep Letra de Zombie (en español) Letra de When You're Gone. You've got me wrapped around your finger Die deutsche Übersetzung von Linger und andere The Cranberries Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. But I'm in so deep, you know I'm such a fool for you. [Verse 1] [Instrumental Break] Letra de Promises (en español) Letra de Dreams (en español) Letra de Linger. It's ruining everything And I’m in so deep. You got me wrapped around your finger. This title is a cover of Linger as made famous by The Cranberries. Until then, I’d always thought that putting tongues in mouths was disgusting, but when he gave me my first proper kiss, I did indeed ‘have to let it linger’. You got me wrapped around your finger, uh-huh-huh Letra de Animal Instinct. The Cranberries – Linger Lyrics If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. Background. Lyrics to Linger; The Cranberries Artistfacts; Your name as you would like it displayed. A live performance of the first single from the album "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?" LEO: linger - … The Cranberries - Linge . Do you have to let it linger? Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Linger Lyrics Cranberries Stars: The Best Of 1992-2002. twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Linger. Lyrics Linger. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Dreams und andere The Cranberries Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. "Linger" is a song composed by Irish musicians Dolores O'Riordan and Noel Hogan of the rock band The Cranberries, released in 1993. You've got me wrapped around your finger Were you lying all the time? It was inspired by a night I had at a club called Madonna’s. And I swore, I swore I would be true Is that the way we stand? The Cranberries; Blood Strawberries; Linger Lyrics . You know I'm such a fool for you After O'Riordan was auditioned as the lead singer for the band, she wrote her own set of lyrics, turning it into … And honey, so did you I couldn’t wait to see him again. Künstler/in: The Cranberries; Lied: Linger; Übersetzungen: Chinesisch, Deutsch #1, #2, Französisch, Griechisch #1, #2, Indonesisch, Italienisch, Kroatisch 10 weitere Englisch . / Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger? But it's just your attitude. It's tearing me apart Linger is a song by the Irish rock band The Cranberries. The Cranberries - Linger (Letra e música para ouvir) - But I'm in so deep / You know I'm such a fool for you / You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ah ah / Do you have to let it linger? Oh, I thought the world of you I'm sure I'm not being rude. Play Song. La traduction de Linger de The Cranberries est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. [Chorus] Don't let it burn, don't let it fade. The music was written before she joined the band, and her lyrics replaced the pre-existing ones written by the group’s previous vocalist. (Missing Lyrics), What You Were (Box Set Bonus Track) Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. I'm sure I might be rude Linger Lyrics 1993: Kiss Me Lyrics 2006: Dreams Lyrics 1993: Sway Lyrics 2007: When … If you, if you could return Don't let it burn, don't let it fade I'm sure I'm not being rude But it's just your attitude Is tearing me apart Lyrics Don't let it burn, don't let it fade. Letra de When You're Gone (en español) Letra de Ode to my family. According to the late lead singer of the Cranberries Dolores O’Riordan, the lyrics of Linger are about the very first serious kiss she ever had. You know I'm such a fool for you Testo, Traduzione e Video della canzone Linger di Cranberries. Lyrics to "Linger" on Lyrics.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. But you always really knew I never imagined that that it would become a big song.