Lace Sensor Purple - Single Coil Pickup. Big Savings Now! $189.00. Lace states that their pickups generate 36 seperate magnetic sensing fields in which it can detect the string vibration. So I'm not hating in any way, shape or form. These special pickups have been praised for both their "sweet, rounded tones" and their ability to maintain that true "Tele Twang." The Telecaster Plus (Version One) came equipped with Lace Sensor pickups; "Dually Red-Red" in the bridge position and "Blue" in the neck position. Loaded Pickguards and All Pickups promo code SAVE20OFF---Electric Cigar Box Guitars 50%off on selected models use promo code LACE50 - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, Pickups for •Electric Guitars •Acoustic Guitars •Bass Guitars •Cigarbox Guitars •Accessories •Lace Guitars. These guitar pickups deliver the vintage Tele vibe and twang, without the noise commonly associated with it. Also, a wider range of harmonic content is read by the Sensor Pickup, delivering a more complex tonal response. Lace Sensor Purple - Single Coil Pickup. We have built these world famous patented pickups since 1985. Fatter sounding noiseless pickups with more midrange, sound great- USA made. The Lace Sensor is a unique pickup because it has a special system that reduces the typical single coil noise. Lace Aluma J Jazz Bass Neck & Bridge pickup set - black anodized. As compared to standard pickups, Lace Sensors read a greater physical area of the string, while picking up less outside interference. The Lace Sensor is a guitar pickup designed by Don Lace and manufactured by AGI (Actodyne General International) since 1985. I love this guitar so I'll be sad to see it go. Anybody bought you Lace Sensors w/in the last year or so (the McKnight vid is from 2018. Black bridge pickup covers only. Category: Lace Pickups. Used on the Strat® Ultra and other Fender® models. Free shipping. I don't know if I can think if a warmer pickup than the blue. These are … Fender Lace Sensor Telecaster Neck Pickup. $185.00. Noise Under The Floor All the traditional vintage tone and clarity but without the noise. Red in the bridge is perfect, its not classic strat sound but then again I've obtained some of the best jeff beck & david gilmour tone with the Red,silver, blue setup. An added bonus is that you dont have to worry about rw/rp and hum issues. Like the pickups featured on the Fender Jaguar, the coil and magnets are surrounded by a metal Radiant Field Barrier that reduces electromagnetic interference. Lace Sensor Telecaster Plus Pickup Set, TN-100 Neck & T-150 Bridge The Tele Series, Hum reducing pickups. Lace Sensor "Hot Silver" pickup set for Stratocaster. Lace Sensors are true single-coil pickups; however, internally they are different from classic single coils. The 2067c FLS. I bought the t100 and t150 and they are excellent pickups They do country, blues and rock really well, The in between sound is particularly pleasing. Only 1 left! These guitar pickups deliver the vintage Tele® twang and transform your guitar into a Tele® Plus. See the vid at about 11:20ish. The reduced string pull results in better intonation and sustain. The legendary Lace Sensor line, along with our patented and revolutionary Alumitone line. Fender Telecaster Electric guitar. C $127.00. Our entire line of Cybercaster Standard guitars is now on sale! LAST DAY OF OUR SALE! New logo was on the same level as the plastic cover. Otherwise $2600 neg . Details about Fender lace sensor Stratocaster pickups See original listing. Personally the Red silver blue set sounded more versatile than golds. Last year I built the PartsCaster shown below- Had 2 sets of lace sensors, 3 golds and the Red,Silver,Blue set. Loaded Pickguards and All Pickups promo code SAVE20OFF---Electric Cigar Box Guitars 50%off on selected models use promo code LACE50 - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Your search for exceptional tone starts and ends here. or Best Offer. Black bridge pickup covers only. The dually bridge/single neck pickup configuration was also used by Fender during approximately the same time period in its Fender Stratocaster Ultra and Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster models. Electric Guitar Pickups The legendary Lace Sensor line, along with our patented and revolutionary Alumitone line. From United States +C $16.83 shipping . All the traditional vintage tone and clarity but without the noise. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. or Best Offer. Only 1 left! Tele Twang without the noise! At least the one in my (like yours, mid-late 90s) Strat Plus Deluxe was that way. These came with lace sensor pickups from the factory. One thing is for sure—even though these guitars vary, all Plus guitars had: locking tuners; a roller nut (which means the headstock will not have string trees); and Lace Sensor pickups. '92 Fender Lace Sensor pickup '93 Fender Lace Sensor. The patented Lace Micro Combs® replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups. C $239.74. I'm after a gold lace sensor for my Strat, but on mine I have gold labels on the back of the pickup, along with orange and white cables. The Lace Sensor pickup had a rubberized particle magnet and used ferrous shielding to reduce hum. Black bridge pickup covers only. I?ve always been a fan of lace sensors, ever since I bought my first Strat plus. Fender lace sensor Stratocaster pickups: Condition: Used. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I just think that particular pickup is like throwing gas on the dumpster fire that is the tele neck position. Then I realized just about all of you are talking about Lace Sensors that are older. Description Specs Description . Slight scratch on surface of pickup cover, but never installed on a guitar- waiting to bring The Vintage Tele Sound to your guitar! Lace sensors work just fine with regular pickups. These guitar pickups deliver the vintage Tele vibe and twang, without the noise commonly associated with it. Last one. Fender had exclusive rights to them until the late '90s, and while there are still plenty of Lace guitar pickups designed for Fender instruments, they've definitely seen a lot of growth in the past two decades. Good size neck a little bit bigger than your normal C, really comfortable. or Best Offer. Regular price $105.00 Sale price $105.00 Sale. This makes the signal-to-noise ratio nothing short of phenomenal for a single coil system. Free shipping. Lace calls it their radiant field barrier system. Hi all I've seen the pickup in the attached photos listed for sale as a gold lace sensor pickup in cream. The wiring diagram that came with the pickups seems to be off in a couple of ways. I dunno. All the traditional vintage tone and clarity but without the noise. Now, I'm hesitant to lay down money on pickups I can't hear in advance and will be suspect/leery of what I might get. This line of electric guitar pickups was used exclusively by Fender from 1987 to 1996. 10 watchers. LAST DAY OF OUR SALE! The Lace Sensor® family has a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets, reducing annoying 60-cycle hum. Lace Sensors appeared for the first time in the Plus Series, but were used also on Deluxe American Standard and on Buddy Guy, Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton Signatures. To start with, I love lace sensors. Telecaster Diagram for T-100 and T-150 Lace Sensor Pickups Stratocaster Wiring Diagram with Alumitone Single Coil Pickups (SSS Alumitone Stratocaster) Single Coil & Humbucker Wiring; Humbucker Splitting The entire line is now available through your local dealers. Lace Sensor Ultimate Triple Loaded Pickguard, Lace Sensor T-150 Tele Bridge - Single Coil Pickup, Lace Sensor Dually Purple-Emerald Humbucker, Lace Sensor Gold Single Coil Pickup 3- Pack, Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup - Neck, Middle, Bridge - 6.0k, Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup - Hot Bridge - 13.2k, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Secret Society 3 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Secret Society 4 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Big Wolf 4 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Big Wolf 3 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Royalty 3 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Royalty 4 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Americana 3 String, Electric Cigar Box Guitar Deer Crossing 4 String, Protect Strings From Oxidizing & Lifetime Limited Warranty, LACE® Custom Build Shop - Loaded Pickguards. Free shipping. Black bridge pickup covers only. Lace Sensor Dually Purple-Emerald Humbucker. choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, Lace Sensor Ultimate Triple Loaded Pickguard, Lace Sensor T-150 Tele Bridge - Single Coil Pickup, Lace Sensor Dually Purple-Emerald Humbucker, Lace Sensor Gold Single Coil Pickup 3- Pack, Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup - Neck, Middle, Bridge - 6.0k, Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup - Hot Bridge - 13.2k, Lace Sensor Light Blue - Single Coil Pickup, Lace Sensor Hot Gold Dually Neck or Bridge Humbucker 19.2k, Lace Sensor Blue Fire Single Coil Pickup 3- Pack, Lace Sensor Burgundy - Single Coil Pickup, Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup 3-Pack with Hot Bridge, LACE® Custom Build Shop - Loaded Pickguards. Lace Dually - Gold/Gold The Sensor™ - World Class Tone. Adelaide CBD, SA. Only played for a few hours since new. Lace Gold Sensor Clear with Gold Zinc set for Strat, Signed by Jeff Lace. Lace 04504-02 Dually Sensor Electric Guitar Pickup - Gold. Resistance: 5.7k Peak Frequency: 3450 Inductance: 2.7 henries Recorded at low volume via a Peavey Classic 20 combo amp My favorite neck pickup for Tele/Strat Lace Sensor Dually Purple-Emerald Humbucker. Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k; Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k; Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Being the best at the time, Fender installed Lace Sensors on the Strat Plus model for many years as a solution to the mains hum problem. Regular price $77.00 … Ended: 12 Oct, 2020 20:18:55 AEDST. This is the ultimate middle position pickup ~ 7.1k; Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm & Punchy. Lace Sensor T-150 Tele Bridge - Single Coil Pickup. Add to cart. Lace Sensor T-150 Tele Bridge - Single Coil Pickup. Lace Sensors are true single-coil pickups; however, internally they … Used exclusively by Fender® until 1996. This Sensor is best suited as a Jazz & Blues neck pickup; or for thicker tone, use it … Or possibly a signature series strat/ HSS Elite strat. Your search for exceptional tone starts and ends here. or Best Offer. Swap/Trade. 22 hours ago. Last one. Brand New. You can run any combo of lace pickups with no worries about hum and phase issues as you would with standard humbuckers in an HSH setup. From United States. Looking to swap for a 62 AVRI Strat. Lace Sensor pickups are true single-coil designs, but with a difference. It also focuses the magnetic field so a weaker magnet can be used. Brand New. Fender Tele Plus Pickup Comparison 3 (Lace Sensors) - YouTube 6 S K p o n s o r G E e 8 d 2 4 B 3 1 S. Lace 04501 Sensor Dually Red Silver 22.2K Guitar Humbucker Pickup White Cover. Lace Sensor Tele Plus 2-Pack quantity. FENDER STRATOCASTER USA ERIC CLAPTON SIGNATURE SERIES NEAR MINT BLACKIE - 1993 -TBX CIRCUIT- LACE SENSORS PICKUPS This is an awesome 1993 American Artist Series Eric Clapton Stratocaster Blackie Fenders first Artist series produced originally in 1988 and one of their biggest sellers to date.This will please all slow hand fans for a lot of reasons,the black color is … Lace Sensor Tele pickup set. However the Lace Sensor was a stopgap solution because the sound was not authentic Fender trademark sound. or Best Offer. A Lace Sensor “Dually” was also used in the Ultra and some Tele Plus’ using two Lace Sensors placed side-by-side, looking like a humbucker though they were actually two independent pickups. $141.98. $252.00. Use the Dually in full mode or switch to split mode. Lace Sensor Tele pickup set. Seller: lacemusic (50) 96%, Location: Cypress, California, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 163485719252 Lace Sensor T-100 Tele Neck - Single Coil Pickup. Regular price $94.00 Sale price $94.00 Sale. The first Lace Sensor pickups were created in 1985, and that was only the beginning of a success story that's still going strong today. Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with slightly increased output and more midrange than our Gold Sensors. I was intrigued by the tele version 2 with the 3 pickups so I experimented.