*, Ingredients: organic avocado puree (water, organic avocado), nonorganic avocado oil, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic lemon juice concentrate, sea salt, organic guar gum, organic gum acacia, organic lemon oil. About 4 servings per container. I’ve used avocados in some of my dairy-free dessert recipes, including ice cream, so I knew just how delicious it could be. Learn the good & … Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. Skeptics emerged, but I had a feeling this fledgling brand would take hold. 170 Calories Per Serving. Tropical Avocado “Nice” Cream. Add to cart. INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC AVOCADO PUREE (WATER, ORGANIC AVOCADO), NONORGANIC AVOCADO OIL, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC TAPIOCA STARCH, ORGANIC COCOA POWDER, ORGANIC VANILLA EXTRACT, SEA SALT, ORGANIC GUAR GUM, ORGANIC GUM ACACIA. Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Cado Avocado Ice Cream is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*. THANK YOU! Feel free to contact me if you are interested in having me promote a product that is so unique, progressive and yummy across the Middle East! This chocolate avocado ice cream is a no-churn ice cream recipe that is vegan and so delicious that you won’t realize it’s so healthy for you! Talenti Gelato Sicilian Pistachio 1 pint. 4.1K likes. This product used to be Certified Organic, but they started using a non-organic avocado oil. 170 / 2,000 cal left. About; Cado Brand Ambassadors; Cado Vs Other Ice Cream Brands; Cherry-Amaretto; Contact Us; Cookies-And-Cream… Nutrition (per 1/2 cup serving): 170 calories, 11g fat, 18g carbs, 0g fiber, 12g sugars, 0g protein. You can ask your local Whole Foods to order it in. I have Celiac and a dairy allergy….I can not say enough about this product! 3 dollars and 98 cents $3.98 (24.9 cents/OZ) Talenti Ice Cream Southern Butter Pecan 1 pint. Cado, the world's first avocado-based ice cream, offers both flavor and nutrition. Cado Avocado Ice Cream Whole Foods Has a Dairy-Free, Avocado-Based Ice Cream For Sale, and We're Stocking Up ASAP. it's so creamy and delicious. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Each pint packs fresh avocado, making Cado a nutrient-dense dessert that tastes divine and leaves you feeling satisfied and nourished. Ingredients: water, avocado oil, organic cane sugar, tapioca starch, vanilla bean paste, sea salt, organic guar gum, organic gum acacia.*. Walmart # 573108486. That’s why it is less green in hue. Here we are, just three years later, and Cado Avocado Ice Cream can now be found in numerous grocers, including Target and Walmart stores. Rich and creamy bittersweet chocolate. This is legit my favorite vanilla ice cream of all time. Sodium 2,255g. We share dairy-free recipes, product reviews, news, recommendations and health guides to aide those with milk allergies, lactose intolerance or a general need or desire to live without dairy. In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. More pickup options. 8. All foods and products should be considered at risk for cross-contamination with milk and other allergens. Vegan. So I’m updating this review page with all of the flavors, ingredients, nutrition facts, and some more details. *, Nutrition (per 1/2 cup serving): 170 calories, 11g fat, 18g carbs, 1g fiber, 12g sugars, 1g protein. Personalized health review for Cado Avocado Frozen Dessert, Mint Chocolate Chip: 170 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Cado Avocado Ice Cream Gains Distribution and New Flavors. In each pint, the luxurious swirls of our homemade caramel sauce heighten the richness of this new favorite flavor and will certainly delight your taste buds. The humble avocado has so many delicious uses, including frozen dessert. Oooh, I’m intrigued! Our avocado base provides a rich, creamy canvas for classic ice cream favorites. Compared to Cado, So Delicious is lower in fat, sugar and calories and higher in protein and fiber. Always contact the manufacturer prior to consumption. : When I went vegan, the hardest thing to give up was that creamy treat we all know and love: Ice Cream! I have had the simply lemon several time. If so, please subscribe and we’ll keep in touch! Note that this flavor is made with avocado oil, not avocado puree like the others. Fat 55g. *, Nutrition (per 1/2 cup serving): 170 calories, 12g fat, 18g carbs, 1g fiber, 12g sugars, 1g protein. 97 (31.1 cents/OZ) Price for in-store purchase only. i called every WFoods and noone sells it here in RI. 8/10. In your quest for creamy, satisfying, icy goodness this summer, consider Cado, a locally produced, nondairy ice cream—that’s made with avocado. Calorie Goal 1,830 cal. I love the taste soo good. For More Product Information: Visit the Cado Desserts website at cadoicecream.com. Nutrition Facts. Browse; Community; Recipes; Diet Tips; Product Ice cream, frozen yogurt. Most of our products are nut-free, with the exception of our Cherry Amaretto, which uses almond extract. Ice Cream Scoops see more tools & gadgets; Off White bikinis; back to school lunches; cat furniture & scratchers ; slippers; Koji ; Related searches. Those varieties are still around, but they’ve added four more. Cado . That’s awesome. Cado Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Stay In Touch! Going to try the deep dark chocolate next. Why not develop more flavors and then open ice cream shop franchises. Last Name. Related categories. So much more healthy than fattening Baskin Robbins, jenny’s, Pinkberry, etc. 4 dollars and 97 cents $4.97. I am hooked. With each batch, avocados are picked, ripened and cold-processed for a truly fresh dessert experience. NotMilk is Not Milk, but AI Says it Tastes Just Like It, 365 Plant-Based Parmesan Cheese is in Shreds at Whole Foods, Deliciou Seasonings come in Vegan Cheese, Ranch, Bacon, and More. Those varieties are still around, but they’ve added four more. I spoke to LiveStrong in this piece about Avocado Ice Cream and its nutritional value compared to other vegan ice cream brands:. How can I get RI to sell it at WF? Not sure why, but within 5 minutes of finishing about 3oz of the creamy yummy vanilla, my stomach started to cramp and I have no idea what is in this that would cause such a strong reaction. Serving size. Very creamy compared to other vegan frozen deserts. Cado Avocado, Frozen Dessert, Java Chip. Pages. Lemon & pleasantly surprised! Our avocado base provides a rich, creamy canvas for classic ice cream favorites. Add to cart. Most products are made from milk or an alternative such as soy milk or coconut milk. When I first posted about this brand, they had just three flavors: Mint Chocolate Chip, Deep Dark Chocolate, and Simply Lemon. Cado Avocado Ice Cream Deep Dark Choc. Out of stock. Texture is largely what distinguishes one brand of ice cream to another. Add to registry. As if we needed an excuse to indulge, July is National Ice Cream Month. *, Nutrition (per 1/2 cup serving): 170 calories, 11g fat, 18g carbs, 1g fiber, 13g sugars, 1g protein. You make me feel “normal and human” again with such tight restrictions on my diet. Cado COPYCAT Ice Cream Recipe (No Ice Cream Machine Needed!) Have you ever tried avocado ice cream? In 2016, Cado Avocado Ice Cream launched there first pints, all dairy-free and vegan. *, Ingredients: organic avocado puree (water, organic avocado), nonorganic avocado oil, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic cocoa powder, organic vanilla extract, sea salt, organic guar gum, organic gum acacia. You get that rich chocolate flavor and a creamy texture that will genuinely satisfy your sweet tooth. Just grab your blender and the few ingredients needed and you’ll be making this vegan avocado ice cream in no time! Cado Avocado Ice Cream Deep Dark Choc. Texture. Nothing excites us more than crafting a delicious non-dairy avocado ice cream that not only makes your mouth water, but leaves you feeling satisfied. I’ll look for this treat. 31.1cents/OZ. Dairy-Free Holiday Beverages: All the Vegan Nogs & Much More!